An Assimian & You & Me

Ari

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In cyberspace the logs for that subject are pretty easy to find. The answer is yes. There's surveillance foltage showing what looks like a human-shaped mass of electricity being slowly pared down to the fun-sized thunderball currently being immobilized.

I think then it's time to reverse the polarity... Lets charge up ol' energizer while I get to his cell... I do have that teleporter with four more uses to go if I can't get into the cell, and my em wand is a electrical device with one heck of a energy source. ^_^

Edited by The Sailor
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay anyway that is a DC26 Toughness check assuming it fails by its Toughness bonus, which is +10. A failure of 16 means destroyed. The door is...gone.

Volt, with its Absorption prerequisite to its alternate form, uses the electrical influx from the EM Wand to gain access to its first stage abilities. Effective PL7. 

In response to napalm!Facsimile, there is a sudden electrical shock. Volt Interposes to take the damage for Endeavor, Absorption letting it reach second stage. Effective PL 10. Facsimile is not touching the metal surfaces so no checks from him.

Also, the guards are definitely still coming, and are starting to win against the defences.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so Facsimile is at an intersection of passageways, with very obvious signs showing the ways to the places Endeavor already saw earlier, though for sake, Sergeant.

Barracks, Test Chambers, Equipment Lab and Operation Hub. As well, there's a sign and line to the Hangers & Garage.

Test Chambers leads back to where you just were.

These kinds of Cold War facilities don't have any one reactor, but a bunch of fuel cells.

However, to supply them there's bound to be a very large amount of natural gas in the surrounding rock. Letting it in and then igniting it would bury the place completely.

There's also the less destructive way of setting off an electromagnetic pulse, which attaching some jury-rigged gear to a cell should accomplish.

Alex can tell that there are a lot of the station's soldiers coming from the Barracks, and smaller bands from the Garage and Operations. Others are coming from the smaller passageways around the Test Chambers Facsimile just exited. Outside the Chambers all the lights and power are funtioning normally.

Assuming you go by the service tunnels, getting to Operations is simplicity itself, with Volt Nullifying any electronics on the way.

Upon arrival, Endeavor spots several people throughout the room in the same hazmat-like suits as Alex was dealing with. They're frantically working fhe controls, attempting to call for help and to seal in "13505". However, Volt's work en route is severely hampering their efforts.

None are armed, and none are paying attention to anything but their work.

By contrast, Alex runs right into a squad of the armored folks who had been ""guarding"" Sakurako. Upon spotting him one of them activates some device that prevents napalm!Alex from just burning through the walls and moving on. There are six of them, counted more or less as a body.

Their initiative: 24

I'm going to simply say this to the workers. "Leave now, and nothing will happen, but if you resist, we will defend ourselves. This is your only warning."

Sakurako may be a heroine, but her patience for this sort of thing is wearing. What should I roll? Mind you she's saying this, resting her hands on her EMWand in blade mode with the blade pointed into the floor.

Edited by The Sailor