Crash on Volturnus (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, both Soreen and Laark will take full defense actions, the Sand Shark does not act as it is dazed.

Round Six
21 Soreen (unharmed)
20 Sand Shark (bruised 2, injured 2, dazed)
14 Starshot (unharmed, 1 HP)
9 Laark (staggered, disabled)

So Starshot is up again.

Well, I said 100 meters away, so over 300 feet.  

Laark starts heading that way, but, is of course slow.  Soreen runs alongside him, not wanting to just leave him trailing behind.  She uses her standard action for a total defense action. 

Round Seven
21 Soreen (unharmed)
20 Sand Shark (bruised 2, injured 2, dazed)
14 Starshot (unharmed, 1 HP)
9 Laark (staggered, disabled) 

As the creature starts to move toward you, Starshot shoots:  16, which just hits.  Creature gets a 23 this time, so is fine. 

The Sand Shark comes up to try to attack Soreen, missing with a 11.

So back to Starshot's action.

Another move action away, which I think means it is in trouble is it is staggered and can only take one action a round. 

Blast away; Blast Sandshark again: 1d20+10 28 that surely must hit, so another DC21 Toughness save. 

Incidentally, for the future, those crystal mountains are nearer than the jungle, correct? I am supposing given the presence of the beasts Starshot would be inclinded to travel via solid ground, i.e. by the crystals, although still making their way to the jungle?

Edited by Supercape

Ok its craft structural time for a shelter with Laark:

I doubt that is too difficult so taking 10 should do it?

Then, seeing if he can modify the last two smoke grenades with Soreen. To try and make the grenades obscure olfactory only - or at least to make them partial obscure to visual and full obscure to olfactory. I don't know if Soreen has craft chemical skill. But between Soreen and Starshot try to give it a go. Feel free to roll for Starshot for Skill (Chemistry), either as aiding Soreen or on his own. 

Starshot has Jack of All Trades so can do the above at a +2 bonus, plus his cybernetic hand has the improvised tool feat to help with crafts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay, will say you are able to catch two in the blast, they both miss their reflex saves.  They are not very tough and also miss their toughness saves so go down. 

Soreen manages to hit one with a 17 and it also misses its save and is down. 

The two Ul-Mor throw spears, one missing, the other hitting.  The one that hits takes down its target. 

That leaves one opponent left, that goes after Soreen, but it misses badly. 

As it is flying away, Laark takes a shot, and he hits with a 15, and while his target gets a 17 on its toughness save, it is still taken down.