Hunter and Prey (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

And Riley gets an HP for two reasons.  

A.  The guy's keeping the Staggered.  But, I forgo'd the Daze so he could keep running (well limping quickly since he can only take one move action).

B.  The sight of a guy being shot by an explosive arrow while running away doesn't exactly lead to the people nearby thinking the Woodsman is the hero here!

Alright so good time to ask.  If Riley wants to comb around the crime scene give me a Search roll and I'll let you know what he finds.  If he wants to examine the body himself give me a DC10 Medicine Roll.  He can also wait for the police to arrive and get info off them as well.  I suppose he could use the guy's chem set to create simple explosives....but that would seem rather pointless!  Regardless of what he does, his skill in tracking allows him to tell both men were siting on the couch before the altercation.

Medicine:

The lack of bridging in the wound suggests that the x shaped cuts were merely incisions.  It was the the large gaping stab wound that did the poor guy in.  He has defense wound on his hands showing which would imply he tried to fight his assailant.  But, it's clear that the man was killed in a single swift movement, indicating his attacker had a modicum of training.  Implying he tried to cover up his tracks, before being scared off by something.

Search:

Riley finds a cellphone hidden in the couch cushion with plenty of recent outgoing calls.  But, only a single incoming call from a number outside of the owner's contact list (a call he got within the past hour).  He finds a matchbox with the emblem for Orphis Shipping.  Which matches employee the id found in the man's wallet identifying him as Kenneth James Anderson.  21 years young.  Riley also finds a student id indicating the victim was a student at FCU.

• 2 months later...