Jump to content
Geez3r

Legacy of Hatred (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Geez3r   

Sorry I've been away.  Went to my parent's over the holidays and forgot what my password was and left my cheat sheet back home.

Share this post


Link to post
Geez3r   

Grim notices that the lights on the eastern side of the main manor are flickering every few moments or so, and you see people pass in front of the windows at one point or another, except for the east wing.

 

Kingsnake unfortunately can't take in the sights, but he does detect that same other worldly smell from the lock up hanging in the air, only now much more concentrated and it permeates EVERYTHING.

Share this post


Link to post
N/A   

Does Kingsnake's sonar give him more or less the same information (humanoid figures moving around, etc.)?

Share this post


Link to post
N/A   

Hide In Plain Sight + Stealth check: 16.  Natural 1.  WTF, Orokos?

 

Yesss, definitely need another rank of Skill Mastery.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Geez3r   

And it's time for initiative rolls.  Initiative: 1d20+10 28  If no one has anything else to add, I'll tack on the "getting the battle underway" bit onto the last post, but I didn't want to cut anyone off if they had anything else to say in regards to the "plan". 

Share this post


Link to post
Heritage   

http://orokos.com/roll/349608

 

1d20+12=15 Really, Orokos?  Really? 

 

Actually I was thinking of Grim hanging back a bit to put some distance between the two groups, so that kinda works.

 

Edit: I'm fine with you getting us to the juicy bits.

Edited by Heritage

Share this post


Link to post
Geez3r   

Since I've seen no objection raised, I've edited my last IC post to kick off the action.  Chris, please roll initiative and we can get started.

Share this post


Link to post
Geez3r   

Initiative Roll: 1d20+3 4  Ok, terrible initiative all around.  There are about 6 guards milling around outside and 4 others that are in close enough proximity to be "in the fight", two on the roof and two more in the interior moving to respond.  More may or may not join depending on what happens.  They are all minions. 

 

28 - Bastion - HP x3 - Unharmed

18 - Kingsnake - HP x1 - Unharmed

15 - Grimalkin - HP x1 - Unharmed

11 - Brandish - HP x3 - Unharmed

4 - Goons (10+) - Unharmed

 

Bastion is going to zap one of the goons, now that I realize I cut the area of effect powers from his array, and currently full allocation to Flight. 

 

Attack Roll - Blast - Accurate Attack (+2/-2; DC 27 Tough): 1d20+10 22 which is an impossible save so the minion drops like a sac of potatoes. 

 

Rather than tack on another post, I just edited my last one to have Bastion shoot back.  Kingsnake is up.

 

28 - Bastion - HP x3 - Unharmed

18 - Kingsnake - HP x1 - Unharmed

15 - Grimalkin - HP x1 - Unharmed

11 - Brandish - HP x3 - Unharmed

4 - Goons (9+) - Unharmed

Edited by Geez3r

Share this post


Link to post
N/A   

Kingsnake's at 1/2 speed because he's using stealth, so that's 50ft per move action.  He'll keep following the relevant smells of the stolen armor to whichever structure they lead to, using as many move actions as it takes to get there.  Ideally, he'll try to find a possible entrance (door, window, duct he can squeeze through, etc.) which is unguarded and/or which leads into one of the few areas of the building where the lights aren't on.  If he does have to get past a guard, lemme know and he'll gank 'em.  Otherwise, if he finds what he's looking for and he has the actions left, he'll start the full action required to Search for any security measures he needs to bypass (to be followed on future rounds by whatever Disable Device or Escape checks he needs to make to gain entry).

Share this post


Link to post
N/A   

...It just occurred to me that Kingsnake has no way of knowing whether or not any lights are on.  So scratch that part.  He's just looking for a possible entry point devoid of people.  He may be able to use his tremorsense to feel the vibrations of their footsteps through the outer wall, but he definitely should be able to use his echolocation to detect the presence of anyone who isn't behind a thick enough barrier to block the ultrasound waves, and he can at least detect the presence of people he can smell, if not their exact location.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Geez3r   

Most of the first floor is empty on this side of the manor (at the moment), so getting in is as easy as popping open a window.  The guards that were stationed nearby were called away to deal with the obvious threat in the courtyard.  From the general hubbub he can overhear, there are more guards axing their patrol patterns and trying to set up a more defensible perimeter.  And point of order, following the smell of the armor would put Kingsnake in the main manor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Heritage   

So Grim is rocking her Concealment and Super-Senses right now; her primary goals are recon and opportunistic sabotage. Also if she has a chance to grab a comm off any minion she can drop, she will take it to monitor them.

 

Let me know what rolls to make.

Edited by Heritage

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×