Climate Justice [OOC]

Thevshi

Tundra rolls about as good as she can for 21. 

Round One:
27 Torpedo Lass
21 Tundra 

So, if you are still going with Torpedo Lass using her action to try to talk Tundra down, then Tundra is going to rip apart the large bolder into smaller pieces.

So need a Reflex save for Torpedo Lass to try to grab a hold of an edge of the smaller part Tundra will remain on.  I will say DC 20.

Well... I gave her a chance to end this peacefully... 

Anyways, getting ahead of myself. Reflex Save, right... let's hope my time on deck was worth it!
Reflex Save! DC 20: 1d20+8 12 Nope!

One question on wither or not I Hero Point this... Are we still over water, and with the height we're at will the fall's damage fall within my toughness? Might just take the fall anyways...

Edited by Sailor

I'm going to surge to make sure I got a extra move action, spending a HP to pay for the fatigue.
Move Action #1: Swimming to the River Bottom.
Move Action #2: Jumping off of the bottom of the river for a second move to land on the bow of the Horizon.
Standard Action: Opening fire with my blast. Focusing on Tundra.
Cavitation Bubble Collapse! (Ranged, Heat, Tou DC 25, +10 to hit): 1d20+10 30

d91.gif

And yes there will be the banter... ALL the banter.

Well, here is the issue I see (something I should have taken into account last turn with you leaping out of the water in a move action, but my bag). 

To keep your leaps a single move action (as opposed to a full round action or more), you can only use Leaping 4 (x25 distance), which greatly reduces your leaping distance (and particularly vertical height.  A running long jump would only be 250 feet, which is probably not enough to reach any of the police boats at the moment.

Well, sort of.

If you wanted to use your full Rank 10 of leaping, it will take you 6 rounds to reach your destination.  That is, it will only take a move action to leap, but you won't reach where you are going for 6 rounds, and you cannot do anything to change your trajectory mid leap (least not without some other powers or other means).

Okay... so I'd better focus on not getting the ship pounded to pieces. Considering that Tundra is fully intent on pulverizing the icebreaker as much as me, is it possible for me to jump at Tundra to execute my stun attack? In other words a jump that ends at the proper distance for me to trigger my stun-snap? Or potentially engage in a grapple first, then POP?

Well, for the moment, it would take a leap that would take two rounds to reach Tundra (assuming she hovered in the same place).

As for grappling and using your stun-snap, you would have to initiate the grapple in one round, then could use the stun in another, as they are two distinct standard actions.