Ounce of Prevention [OOC]

The Sailor

Just going right for disabling the device...

Here is what is going on. This is what you got from the K:Tech roll. You figured out that the security for this weapon is based on who controls the computer. But, the device itself had recieved a rogue message. Not from this device but from an unknown location. But there might be a way to pull it off. The Sattelite uses a stabilization system through thrusters, and the program for the auto-stabilization system to work is fully accessible.

You could invert the Z axis in the calculations to cause the sattelite to point towards space, and in a way to de-orbit it as this large round it wants to use actually gets magnetically accelerated for a fast strike. Also for an increase of damage radius. You figure it'll splash down somewhere in the North Sea if anything survives re-entry based on it's orbital path on screen.

At this point as that seems to be a ruling, I'm going to have to intervene. This won't be a satisfying conclusion, at least for me.

You have to go by the first roll, not the HP'd one. A 13 will not do. You'll be struggling with it and I will post what happens after.

Edited by Sailor
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something is off here... it would take a lot of effort to shout over the blades of that helicopter and it sounds like he's talking normally over a VERY loud megaphone... thing is there is no megaphone in his hand. Almost sounds like there's a... power involved. I'll post later tonight.