Letting her guided his lips to her neck his teeth rasped along her skin his vision hazy with desire when she pulled back taking note of his card.  He blinked as she pulled his card from her secret pocket eyes lingering there for a long moment with a pleased smile.  He looked to her face with some effort and nodded, "Ah well yes."  deciding this was perhaps not the time for expansive exposition for once.   He nodded with a slight smile at her praise, "Yes one of mine and you my feel free to call whenever you are in need of my services."  he suggested throatily as he continued to caress what bare skin he could reach clearly not thinking to far down the line of how Set might have acquired said card.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That does sound amenable," Set hummed, pushing down with the hand on his chest to lift herself up enough so that she could swing one leg about, straddling his lap rather than sitting in it sideways. The godling rolled her hips with enough energy to send her brick red dreadlocks, heavy with rain water, bouncing across her shoulders in a halo of droplets and made a slow show of replacing the card from where she'd retrieved it. "Consider the number added to my contacts already, handsome," she promised silkily, letting her newly freed hand join the other as it traces the outlines of Huang's abdominal muscles with great interest. "Ah!" she added, sounding pleased albeit distracted by her nimble fingers' work as another thought occurred to her. "I should forward unto you the self portrait I took with Sekhmet and the Chosen One of Heshem, then. Tis of a most flattering angle."

Huang made a low growl in his throat as she swung her leg to straddle him hands running up the warm skin of her sides as he agreed, "Most amenable." he agreed heartily.  Leaning back he let out a satisfied sigh as he fingers ran along the outline of his abdominals eyes heavy lidded as his palms slowly rotated around her torso edging ever closer to the fabric of her halter rolling his hips to match her own motion.

He suddenly froze as she mentioned the Chosen of Heshem eyes snapping open and body tense under her as her words sunk in and he processed her meaning.  Of course she would be aware of the guardian of the veil, as a deity come to prime she would have attracted the Phantoms interest of course.  It would be easy to write off the meeting to so mundane an affair but the Selfie suggested something at least slightly more, "Ahem,"  he lightly cleared his throat, "One would think interloping gods would have a less amenable reaction to the attention of Heshems Chosen." he inquired though already his mind was well on its way back to the distractions of her body draped across him.

"Phaw, she's a deli~i~ight,", Set countered airily, the instance turning into a lilting sound as fingers traced over a sensitive spot. Vaguely irked by Huang's brief pause she craned her neck downward and caught the dhampir's mouth with her own again, letting her teeth scrape over his lower lip in a series of short, hot kisses. "We sampled the funneled cake," she continued absently, letting her words fall into a rhythm, "and had a makeover and talked about family--"

Her hands shot back from his torso to cover her mouth in thunderstruck realization, the previously unnoticed resemblance finally clicking. "She's your mum," she blurted with the beginnings of a laugh. Taking her hands from her mouth revealed a grin poorly contained by biting her lower lip as she clapped her hands and bounced delightedly up and down atop Huang's lap. "I know your mum." Peals of giggling laughter finally overcame her self-control and she fell forward to press her shaking shoulders against the magus and bury her face in the space between his neck and shoulder. "Your mum gave me your number!"

Huang was eager to move on past the subject of his mother and had been prepared to let the matter drop without further comment, no one wants to break up their make out session for discussion of parents after all.  However it quickly became evident that was not going to be so simple matter.  He groaned and not in the good way his previous vocalizations were heading when Set put together the connection.  He let out a sigh and rolled his eyes slightly, "So it would appear."  he agreed testily his hands sliding down her sides to rest at her hips as she quaked with laughter.  "Yes hilarious."  he murmured his tone not amused in the slightest.  

He waited a few moments the mixed signals of his body and mind causing no small dissonance for the young Dhampir, "Well,"  he sighed trying to move the conversation on to whatever end it was heading and away from this awkward interlude, "She has been saying I should get out and meet more people."  he opined hoping perhaps fruitlessly they could move on from his parentage to the kissing parts that were far more fun and less conflicted.

"Oh, don't be such a mortal on the subject," Set chuckled at his grumpy mutterings, taking advantage of the position of her face to mouth little kisses below Huang's ear, tracing the lines of his neck with the tip of her tongue. She let the light showers die down slowly, though the sky remained overcast and the area immediately around them remained pleasantly albeit unseasonably warm. "Now I know you come by those delicious legs honestly," the godling added playfully, enjoying the humour of the situation roughly as much as she enjoyed the shapely limbs in question, brushing a hand from the dhampir's hip down his thigh as far as she could reach without breaking contact anywhere along their torsos. She did shift herself enough to continue her line of kisses along his jawline. "Tis a very happy early non-denominational gift giving holiday to me, ha! I do think I had best purchase you supper or some such afterward, now, though, hmm? After working up your appetite?"

"There are few enough places I act the mortal I assure you."  Huang protested weakly as her ministrations had their intended effect his head loling to the said as her lips danced across the sensitive skin.  Of course she went and made it wierd again pointing out he and his mother had nice legs which while objectively true was quite the mood killer.  In the end the sixteen year old in him won out and he turned his face to meet hers in another deep kiss, "Well I am famished,"  he rumbled with a toothy smile.  There were worse ideas out there than working up a dhampir then discussing food but not many, one of them was probably feeding on a goddess for one first forays into alternate nutrition.  He let out a slow breath calming himself before he made such an error before speaking again, "Or some such?"  he inquired with a raised brow and a grin, "I like the sound of this."  

Set didn't bother to keep the sly smile from spreading across her lips. What with one thing and another it would hardly be the first time she'd donated a little blood to a worthwhile pursuit, assuming one counted her prior incarnation's exploits. Lacking some of the more annoying fragilities of mortals, she had little fear of a nip or two but letting Huang think it was his idea certainly made it more exciting for everyone. "Well! I would prefer to have you at full strength, of course," she hummed, making a show of careful consideration as she tugged on the lapels of his coat to pull the material over his shoulders against the stone of the half-wall. Running her hands over the pectorals to which she'd given herself freer access she made a contented noise in the back of her throat and tilted her head to one side, exposing her neck as dreadlocks fell away. "Very well, you ravenous beast, you. Be gentle...?"

Beneath the taunt planes of his chest she could feel the young mans heart pounding his breath heavy as she exposed the graceful curve of her neck.  His eyes slid from her face to the slender expanse now revealed and his eyes glinted a dangerous red as he breathed deep watching her pulse throb for a long moment.  Gone were his mothers well rehearsed concerns about the implications of the act, lost in the wave of youthful passion at the cunning invitation to cross that line.  Even his fathers solemn warnings of the dangers of supernatural blood, was it something about heads melting or exploding?  He couldn't even recall in the face of the thrumming of her blood just below the surface of her skin.

His arms closed around her waist pulling her to him as his lips pressed to her skin his fangs lengthening as they sunk with the briefest pinch into her flesh before a calming pleasant sensation of peace and almost dreamy euphoria began to emanate from the bite.  He drank of her though not deeply, a low growl of desire sated rumbling in his chest as his eyes drifted closed and this throat worked taking her essence into himself.   His flesh was hot under her touch, his heart pounding in his chest as he fed and caressed her skin long fingers tracing lightly up and down her spine before he released her to lol back eyes unfocused as his head rolled loosely against the low wall she had pressed him too.  The small pricks left in her skin closed as he released her with nary a mark left in place his lips red with her bllod as he stared dreamily over her shoulder a vague grin playing across his features.

Then his eyes began to unfocus and the red vampiric glint faded as stormy shadow roiled across the surface until they went to shadowy black pupiless orbs.  He started back as he looked to her once more and saw her now with the bestial head of her godly form shifting in and out of focus.  His breathing started to speed up as he looked around the world a darker and stranger place to vision blown open to planes beyond.  The glowing faith and belief of the cities dwellers limed the memorial statues and tricksome spirits of earth and life winked at him from hidden knots in the trees around them.  The web of divine intervention wending its way to the clouds overhead throbbed as Sets divine magic worked its will upon the weather.  Huang fought a losing battle to right his senses in the face of so much more being flung upon him at once and he laughed a small confused laugh as he stared at Set her goldy form more realized now to his senses than that which she presented to passerby, "Wha why'd you change?"  he murmured only somewhat coherently.

"O~o~oh my," Set gasped as the euphoric feelings washed outward over her as Huang pressed his lips to her neck, biting her own lower lip to stile a less ladylike noise from escaping. She'd been expecting the bite to be stimulating for the dhampir but the way tension pleasantly drained away from her muscles and let her melt against his furnace-hot form was a welcome surprise indeed. "Mmh. Ra's blessed buttocks, that was-- eh?"

Reluctantly she pushed herself up and off of the magus to get a better look at his face as he started laughing oddly. "What do-- Ho, nay, stay with me, little buddy," she coaxed, waving a hand in front of his eyes and watching for some sign of recognition. "Diminished decision making capacity be not sexy." Her playful smirk faltered when he failed to follow her fingers movement, staring off into space with a vacant look on his face. A little light-headedness wouldn't have been out of the ordinary but even if her blood had hit him a little harder than mortal stock would have this was much too strong a reaction. "...Huang? Oh nay. Nay, nay, nay..." Complexion turning ashen the godling rolled off of his lap and crouched next to the dhampir in his rain soaked coat, trying to prop him up as best she could against the half-wall. "Focus on my voice, Huang. Can you do so?"

Huang straightened up with some exaggerated effort, "Nah I'm cool, I'm cool."  he said as if saying it would make it true which it was not.  He groaned and grabbed at Set ineffectively as she climbed off him, "No, no, I'm good I'm not diminished in the least."  he argued as his clouded eyes fixed on a point behind her for a long moment and tracked something that was most certainly not there.  He looked back to Set with a sultry smile, "I don't even mind the weird head thing I'm a mans of the millennium."  he said with a smile and licked his lips as he reached for her once more, "It's cool, I'm good, all is cool."  he said with forced seriousness.  

He took a deep breath and related rather firmly, "I am not diminished, I am just possibly having visions but they are awesome and it is all cool baby." he reiterated and beckoned her to return to the former closeness.

"You've said 'cool' five times now, Huang," Set pointed out with a long face, trying to get some sense of what the teenage magus was staring at without much luck. "Tis an excellent indication that be not the case. Nay. We need to-- Ammit's teeth, I do not know what we need." The godling groaned, running both hands through her brick red dreadlocks and trying to stay calm enough to reason things through. Clearly the dhampir was having an averse reaction. She could call Sekhmet-- but no, there was every chance that the solar deity's healing powers would only worsen the half-vampire's condition, not to mention the mood She Who Mauls was liable to be in after chasing wild geese around the city for most of the afternoon. No, they needed someone more familiar with the drinking of blood and Huang's condition specifically. Loathe though Set was to admit it, they needed an adult. Already bracing herself for an extremely unpleasant conversation, she stuck out her hand. "Very well. Give me your phone."

"I am awesome."  Huang insisted, "This is just a minor thing."  he argued as he pawed at Set with a sly grin, "C'mere you." he requested again eyes a little too wide still but seeming at least stable after the initial reaction abated a bit.  His head turned slightly every now and then still tracking ethereal phantoms invisible to normal sight.  He let out a slow sigh at her concern, "Nooooo."  he whined, "I am fine, it's just a little reaction to your blood, my head didn't blow up or anything so really it's not bad at all."  he countered with a smile flashing teeth and dimples.

"Really it's to be expected with the first time and all for it to be a bit overwhelming especially with you being you an all."  he suggested complementarily then froze as he realized his admission of inexperiance.  "I uh mean first time with you."  he covered lamely proving further not only his own lack of understanding but diminished capacity as when fully in control of his faculties he was a far better lier.  He rolled his eyes and fished his phone out, "With all those selfies you'd think you had your..."  he didn't finish the thought trying ineffectually to pull back the offered phone, "Oh no no no you can not call them."

"Oh honey, please cease talking how," Set pleaded with a groan, snatching the phone from Huang easily thanks to what was hopefully only a temporary lack of coordination. If he revealed any more ways in which she was a horrible, corrupting influence the godling thought she might actually be physically ill. She was a little vague on the details of how this sort of 'first time' was supposed to go but this obviously right at all. Eventually some sort of grand gesture of apology was going to be necessary but in the short term she just hoped she hadn't permanently addled his developing dhampir brain. "We can resume our... conversation when you are less easily distracted by your own hands. Merely sit still and endeavor not to fall over, aye?"

It said something about the depth of her concern that she moved directly to scrolling through the phone's list of contacts without even hesitating over the opportunity to rifle through the camera roll. Looking for anything promising she jabbed 'Home' with her thumb and raised the phone to her ear, staying out of Huang's immediate reach but keeping a close eye on him. As it began to ring she bit the tip of her thumb apprehensively. The Chosen of Heshem was going to kill her, banish her and kill her again and she didn't truly blame her.

Rather than the Chosen of Heshem, a male voice answered. "Meeting with an elder right now, so this better be good." The male voice sounded very much like Huang's, but with the deep, silky tones of maturity that under better circumstances would have promised all the physical pleasures with the confidence and skill to back them up. Jack Faretti's models for parenting were his own distant, emotionally neglectful human parents - and his sire and grandsire. Luckily his wife had done a good job of moderating his tendency to try and test the kids in various ways as a means of showing he cared. "What's up, boy?" 

Across the table, Dimitri put down his cards, a triumphant smile on his face. "Twenty-one! Always bet on white, heh-heh-heh," he mouthed to the vampire king, sweeping in his chips while Faretti continued his personal call. This is what having family does, makes a man weak at cards. 

Huang relinquished the phone though already his manual dexterity was improving as he slowly writhed towards Set trying to wrap his arms around her with a sly sultry grin, "Shhhhhh you don't need to talk to them."  he whispered to Set though likely loud enough to be heard through the phone by his fathers excellent hearing, "Come on, I have some stimulating conversation for you."  he argued as he once more tried to slide his hands over her skin and bury his face against her neck though to his credit did not attempt another taste.  The teen dhampir was pouring all of his considerable if untrained charms into distracting her from the disaster of calling his parents.  He briefly ran his hands through the air near where her elongated ears would have been had she been in her less human guise with a gentle caressing motion seeming minimally put off at not making contact with anything as he did so.

Edited by angrydurf

"Hail, ah, sssir...?" Set began uncertainly, revising the speech she'd been mentally preparing for Phantom on the fly. Who actually talked on their phone anymore, anyway? She should have tried texting. "Pardon the interrupti--ah ha hah... aye, congratulations, tis indeed my rear, now no more," she hissed under her beath to Huang, briefly covering the phone loosely with one hand before turning back with a reflexively forced smile. "Apologies! Again! Do I have the esteemed pleasure of speaking unto Ouroboros' sire? Be not alarmed, however some, ah, blood... stuff... has occurred. He drank something that has not agreed with him. Well. Someone. Agreed too well?" There was another short gasp over the line followed by more hissing. "We could use some assistance, methinks."

There was dead silence on the line - the kind that comes when you are talking to dead people. "Where are you right now? Can anyone see you?" The questions were cold and flat, with the sort of predatory drive that told Set she was probably dealing with an old-line vampire. 

On the other end of the line, a red-eyed Jack covered the phone negligently with his hand and whispered, "Set and my son are screwing around! I think he's high!

Dimitri put his hands over his mouth, his eyes wide and his mind working a mile a minute, as he considered the ramifications of these situations. And, with his eyes on the concern knitting Jack's brow beneath his artfully coiffed jet black hair, Comrade Frost kept a perfectly straight face. 

"I do not truly think he should be attempting an invisibility charm at the mome-- ah, rather, nay! Nay, tis not a soul in sight, merely Huang, myself and blessed Ra's uncomfortably staring eye, as they say, ah ha! Haaah..." Evidently deserted by her usual charm, Set fully blamed the dhampir's persistent hands, led by otherwise admirable instincts. With one hand holding the phone she was hard pressed to carry the conversation and ward off the amorous advances. "Whomever 'they' be. Aheh. We are presently just aside from the Knoll of Heroes in verdant Liberty Park, to better answer your question. Sir. ...should I have him lie down? Drink water? Drink not water?" Awkward jokes aside, strain was clear in the godling's voice, searching for any indication of the correct thing to do for Jack's befuddled son.

"Pour human blood down his throat," came that voice on the other end, cold and dry. "Or animal if it's all you have. Stick it in his vein if necessary. Don't let him leave your side. I will be there soon." Faretti hung up the phone and turned to Comrade Frost, who was already standing up. "Let's go." 

In the car, Frost, who had volunteered to drive, did his best to be conciliatory. "Is probably some strange...thing," he offered tentatively. "Set did many things in old times but was never drug-peddling hoodlum..." But Faretti, as Dimitri had expected, did not seem inclined to listen. When they reached the Knoll-adjacent parking lot at Liberty Park, Dimitri parked - putting his Freedom League hanging pass to good use to take an emergency spot. By then Faretti was already out of the car. 

In his custom-fit suit and tie, black wraparound sunglasses around his face, hair dangling to his shoulders, Jack Faretti looked like a high-powered corporate predator. "Jack!" he called, forgetting the middle name his son preferred in this emergency. "Set! Where are you?" 

"Ah, over here," Set called from a nearby tree she was using to prop up the better part of Huang's weight. The pair were both drenched by rainwater, the modesty of the godling's white cotton outfit more affected of the two while the dhampir's coat hung heavy and gave him an almost comically bereft appearance. Set had taken advantage of the dark haired youth throwing an arm around her shoulders with a faux yawn to support him and keep him from wandering off anywhere. She offered Jack a wan smile and a small wave. "Hail! A pleasure to meet you? I... attempted to follow your instructions for proper care but an age has passed since I last made brought forth a rain of blood and I seem to have quite lost the knack, apologies..." The weak attempt at a smile faltered, the young woman obviously miserable about the entire situation.

Huang started at the sound of his name bracing against the expected follow up of '-Huang Faretti jr.' that did not come.  He was not sure if that was a good or bad sign but was fairly certain that it was a bad sign his father was here to fetch him rather than his mother.  He turned somberly to Set to whisper a hushed, "Shhhhhh, he'll find us." with a serious nod as he tried to force himself with minimal effectiveness to look less like he was out of his mind blitzed on god blood.

When Jack found them he froze and murmured out of hte side of his mouth to Set, "Freeze his vision is based on movement." as he did his best to hold still though having to dodge the etheric visions made that difficult and likely more comical.  At sets appologetic words ha shook his head distracted form his father for the moment, "Oh no you were great."  he assured her with a smile and sultry caress of the side of her face.

"Ugh." 

With a disgusted look on his face, Jack knelt down by the two young people. Without a word, he bit down on his wrist hard enough to draw welling blood and casually shoved it in his son's mouth. With vampire blood pouring into him, this would help chase away the lingering effects of the divine infusion. Probably. Jack had to admit that this was only at the edges of his own expertise. "Boy, just wait till I tell your mother what you have been up to. Aren't you supposed to be in that damn school of yours? That school that I am playing good money to?" Glaring at Set despite the strange sensations of his blood being drained, he snapped, "Aren't you supposed to be some kind of superhero now? What are you doing selling your blood on the street like a common Olympian!?" 

"Now Jack, that is not wholly fair," and as the water turned chilly on Set and Huang, the former realized that Comrade Frost was here. "Set is very young now, and you know how young people are." Dimitri waved. "Hello, Set, hello little Faretti!" He leaned casually against the tree. hoping the cold he'd brought would discourage anyone else from coming this way with the weather already wet. "They do get so caught up in antics." He winked at Set. "But surely your Internet establishment must be paying something? I did enjoy small bobblehead but lady I gifted it to said it was 'as worthless as everything else I have touched.'" He made little air quotes with his fingers. 

"Unfair, those bobbleheads be of the finest craftsmanship," Set objected, not even attempting to conceal a groan when Dimitri appeared on the scene. The old buzzard was high on the list of people she would rather not see her on what had started off as such a promising day before taking a poor turn. The comparison to an Olympian had her bristling with genuine outrage, however, any attempt to get on Jack's good side forgotten as she scowled. "How dare you? I know not how you habitually find your sustenance but there was no transaction occurring here. I was seducing not soliciting and I'll thank you not to disparage my character to the contrary!" Any irony to the last statement was evidently lost on the godling as she very deliberately turned her head to ignore the older vampire and see how Huang was faring.

Huang had opened his mouth to counter his father disparaging remarks on he and his chosen companion of the moment only to have it filled with Jacks own opened vein and the potent vampiric blood flowing through it.  The young Dhampir had really no chance of fighting off his fathers much superior strength and was reduced to growling and grumbling around the wrist crammed in his mouth in a most undignified manner that he had managed to avoid since Jacks youthful games trying to entice more potent fangs from young JJ had petered out unsuccessful.  "Mrghg, hrmgh nrmh Shrmgl dngdn," he grumbled angrily at the elder Faretti.  However at the accusation that Set had been selling or perhaps that Huang had been buying blood his eyes flashed red despite the inky blackness that still lingered in his pupiless orbs.  He reared back ever so slightly and bit down hard his full fangs finally coaxed forth by this outrage and honestly rather bad day all around.  The more potent feeding like as not had little to no effect on the potent elder but was a sure sign not all was as it had been with the young dhampir before his experimentation with the Goddess as he rapidly pulled forth the vital essence from his father to no meaningful effect on his condition beyond sharpening his mind in a predatory manner.  His eyes still swam with the shadows of the gods blood and his sight still dashed freely between this world and the next.