This Concludes Our Broadcast Day [OOC]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say "all of it." The Shrieker, however, ends up Bruised and Dazed, as it makes a 26 against a DC33 TOU.

Harrier: 19, Unharmed, 2 HP

Shrieker: 19, Bruised x1, Dazed (Harrier's Action), Staggered, 0 HP

Oracle: 18, Unharmed, 1 HP

Cannonade: 15, Unharmed, 3 HP

This time, however, the Shrieker manages to shake off the Dazed - everybody take 1 HP - and unleashes the Damage (Area Shapeable, Alt. Save [Will]) 11. Everyone makes a DC26 Will save. Cannonade makes a 20, and takes a Bruise and a Dazed.

Harrier: 19, Unharmed, 3 HP

Shrieker: 19, Bruised x1, Staggered, 0 HP

Oracle: 18, Unharmed, 2 HP

Cannonade: 15, Bruised x1, Dazed (Shrieker's Action), 4 HP

Oracle is up next. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's a DC29 here, as the Defense is DC23. And the Wrackhand is Bruised and Dazed again.

Oracle: 28, Unharmed, 1 HP

Harrier: 15, Unharmed, 3 HP

Cannonade: 11, Bruised x1, 4 HP

Wrackhand: 3, Bruised x2, Dazed (Harrier's Action), 0 HP

Cannonade takes a swing at the Wrackhand, trying to get it in a grapple. And that's a swing and a miss.

Wrackhand's turn. It shakes off its Dazed - Hero Point for everyone - and attempts to Possess Oracle. That's a DC21 Will save to resist. 

Oracle: 28, Unharmed, 2 HP

Harrier: 15, Unharmed, 4 HP

Cannonade: 11, Bruised x1, 5 HP

Wrackhand: 3, Bruised x2, 0 HP

Oracle is up next. 

Ok, this time I am grabbing it telekinetically, to crush it and allow Caradoc and Cannonade a round of judicious pumelling. :D

Again, it's Perception-based, like all my other powers.  Wrackhand will get a Str check with a DC of 25? to break free, I think.

I don't roll against it, I don't think. Str 50 TK should Grapple it. She measures her TK force in tons, so if there's anything to Grapple, and it doesn't break free, she can probably crush it like tinfoil.