Round 1

Initiative                          Character                             HP                                              Damage Condition
31                                  Blue Stinger                           1                                               Unharmed
21                                  Redcap Gangmembers (3)    GM                                            Unharmed

All three of them are minions.

For ease, EP let's knock out Terrifica and Foreshadow's Initiatives as they'll become relevant soon.

Foreshadow's Initiative: 1d20+15 19

Alright, so if these guys are all mooks, I guess he should take advantage of that and take 10 to attack them, and bump the saving throw DC up to 22 with Power Attack since I see no reason not to. Finally, if these guys are standing around in an alley, I believe that puts them in range of Takedown Attack, if he can properly damage them.

And that's my first attack action on this site. That all work?

That does mostly work, but

Tou Saves: 3#1d20+5 24 10 19

The first one made his TOU save amazingly enough, so takedown attack doesn't come into play.

Post away when ready.

Letsse the First Gangmember draws his knife.  Then as a Standard Action tries to Stab Blue Stinger (DC20): 1d20+5 20

The second Gangmember Aids the last Gangmember: 1d20+5 12

The Third Gangmember already had his knife drawn so he also tries to Stab Blue Stinger (DC20): 1d20+7 18 but even with the +2 aid bonus he misses

The woman runs out of the alleyway screaming.

So pending one TOU Save before Round 2.

------------

Alright letsee over in the paved paradise, Redcap Gangmember Groups Initiative: 2#1d20+3 18 8 Each Group having 5 gangmembers.  All Minions, I had them share initiatives for ease.

Redcap Gang Lieutenants Initiative: 2#1d20+5 19 14

Round 1

Initiative                          Character                             HP                                              Damage Condition
19                                  Foreshadow                                 1                                             Unharmed
19                                  Redcap Gang Lieutenant 1       GM                                            Unharmed
18                                  Terrifica                                       1                                              Unharmed
18                                  Redcap Gangmembers 1 (5)    GM                                            Unharmed
14                                  Redcap Gang Lieutenant 2       GM                                            Unharmed
 8                                   Redcap Gangmembers 2 (5)    GM                                            Unharmed

Foreshadow

Move Action:  Move towards the first group of Redcap Gangmembers.
Standard Action:  Take 10 against the Redcap Gangmembers Takedown Attacking his way through Group 1.  They're flat-footed so he gets his sneak attack bonus

Tou Save (DC22): 5#1d20+5 23 15 15 6 6 The first one makes his TOU save

Redcap Gang Lieutenant 1
Move Action:  Draw Pistol
Standard Action:  Shoot Foreshadow (DC19): 1d20+10 14 missing

Terrifica would be up

• 2 weeks later...

Twas DC20 (I have the DC noted up there)

So Stinger's Up!  Note, he can hear the shots across the street in the parking lot

Round 2

31                                  Blue Stinger                           1                                                Unharmed
21                                  Redcap Gangmembers (3)    GM                                            Unharmed

Alright over in the Parking Lot.

Five Gangmembers from the first group All move in towards Terrifica.  With the three of them taking a Standard Action:  Taking an Aid Action for One of their members  vs Terrifica: 3#1d20+5 18 18 10  They're all successful.  Allowing the last to use his Standard Action:   Punch Terrifica (DC18): 1d20+11 29 (Note the Link says Stab, but she was a Move Action in distance away).  The One Who stayed behind takes a second Move Action:  Draw Knife

The Second Redcap Gang Liieutant

Move Action:  Draw Pistol
Standard Action:  Shoot Foreshadow (DC19): 1d20+10 20 Missing

Group 2

They can all reach Foreshadow with a 5' Step.  And do so.
Move Action (All Four that aren't Bound):  Draw Knives
Standard Action (Three Gangmembers):  (Aid vs Foreshadow (3 Members): 3#1d20+5 14 23 24
Standard Action (Remaining Free Gangmember):  Stab Foreshadow (DC20): 1d20+11 18 Missing
Standard Action (Trapped Gangmember): Break Free from Snare, Punching away the cold!  (DC18): 1d20+9 12

So pending Terrifica's TOU Save, we're on Round 2 in the Parking Lot, Might as well get Foreshadow's actions pre-emptively out of the way.  Taking a 5' step towards the bound & helpless gangmember.

Foreshadow
Free Action:  Draw Escrima Sticks
Full-Round Action:  Coup de Grace.  With Autofire Escrima Sticks.  Following up with Takedown attack against the rest of the lot
Tou Save (DC23 for first, DC20 for the rest): 5#1d20+5 25 21 18 16 25

Technically he still gets full advantage of Takedown Attack (not that it matters since the second gangmember made her tou save) if the gangmember fails the Fort Save to avoid unconsciousness: 1d20+3 19 Welp someone should tell the dice gods these aren't even the genetically modified gang members

Redcap Gang Lt. 1
Standard Action:  Shoot Terrifica (DC19): 1d20+10 18 Missing!

So after her TOU Save, Terrifica is up!

Round 2

19                                  Foreshadow                                 1                                             Unharmed
19                                  Redcap Gang Lieutenant 1       GM                                            Unharmed
18                                  Terrifica                                       1                                              Unharmed
18                                  Redcap Gangmembers 1 (5)    GM                                            Unharmed, 
14                                  Redcap Gang Lieutenant 2       GM                                            Unharmed
 8                                   Redcap Gangmembers 2 (5)    GM                                            Unharmed 
(1 Bound &Helpless[Injuredx1 Snared], 4 Free)

Also Notice (DC20 for Foreshadow and Terrifica, 25 for Blue Stinger [Sorry, he's further away])

There is a loud banging noise hitting against metal.  As if something was being smashed into behind the store

Ah, right. Duh. Not sure how I missed that. Okay, my notice check (1d20+10) comes just short with an even 20. Not sure if his 1 rank of Extended Hearing helps or not. 

Before I attack, I should ask what the objects/terrain of this alley are like. (Is there a dumpster/large trash can/petrified hobo/whatever nearby, for example.)

Alrighty. 

Move Action: He grabs and arms himself the trashcan lid.

Standard Action:  Taking 10 to hit and using Takedown Attack to bean them all with the lid like Captain America someone would use a shield. This time we'll use Power Attack to bring the base damage all the way up to 25, plus whatever the lid/shield adds. (I would guess +2? *shrug*)

• 3 weeks later...

We'll say it's a +1 bonus, which might be generous depending on how tough one thinks trash can lids are.   Still hits hey can't beat that and are all knocked out.  Lid breaks.

Blue Stinger's notice check hears the noise because I hadn't considered he had Extended hearing and therefore lacks the -5 penalty I expected.

Foreshadow's Notice: 1d20+15 31

Redcap Gang Lieutenant 2

Free Action:  5' Step into Vehicle
Move Action:   Drive Vehicle 
Standard Action:  Slam Vehicle into Terrifica (DC22): 1d20+7 24

Vehicle's TOU Save due to Slam : 1d20+10 28

Group 2

Standard Action (Bound Member):  Break Free from Snare, Punching away the cold!  (DC18): 1d20+8 19
Standard Action (3 Gang Members):  Aid vs Foreshadow (3 Members): 3#1d20+5 24 9 8
Standard Action (Remaining Member): Stab Foreshadow (DC20): 1d20+7 26

Foreshadow's Tou Save:  Tou Save (DC20): 1d20+5 7, meh I'll take the Staggered

Round 3

Initiative                          Character                                   HP                                           Damage Condition
19                                  Foreshadow                                 1                                             Staggered & Dazed
18                                  Terrifica                                       1                                             Unharmed
18                                  Redcap Gangmembers 1 (5)    GM                                            Unconscious
14                                  Redcap Gang Lieutenant 2      GM                                            Unharmed (Inside Vehicle)
(1 Bound &Helpless[Injuredx1 Snared], 4 Free)

Feel Free to have Blue Stinger run across after talking to the lady Jedi.  He'll be at the Top of the initiative if you want to do it immediately.  If not I suppose the Gang Lieutenant not slamming a car into Terrifica is up.

Ah, sweet. That makes sense winth the lid. I was thinking DnD logic where most things you nab off the ground count as a club. 

Anyway, yeah. He'll want to head over as quickly as he can. Since things are a little less organized here, he'll just try and jumping-slug the first redcap he can get to. 

Attack Roll: 1d20+10=26

• 4 weeks later...