Praetorians: The Deadly Dozen (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Unfortunately that is a miss (but was close). 

Dragonid will attack Zadvian, getting a 28! which is a critical hit, so DC 32 toughness save for Zadvian, who only gets a 13, so he is down! 

This brings us to…. 

Round Fifteen
22 Cor (bruised)
22 Cavalier (bruised, 3 HP)
21 X'Madi (bruised)
21 Mater Vyrdna (bruised, 2 HP)
21 Moon-Moth (dazed and bruised, 0 HP)
21 Seresk (unharmed)
20 Rux (unharmed)
14 Corona (bruised, 1 HP)
13 Paradigm (bruised 3, 1 HP)
12 Pheydyn (unharmed)
8 Traveller (bruised 3, 4 HP)
4 Dragonid (Unharmed) 

Cor will reshape his force constructs, creating a ramp up to where Mater Vyrdna is and move up to attack her, hitting with a 29, which is a hit, DC 25 toughness save for Mater! 

Cavalier is up!

Mater Vyrdna

Free Action: Reconfigure Technomorphing Array into: Damage 12 (Feats: Accurate 2, Variable Descriptor 2[Any Technological]) 
+ Burrowing 5 (25mph/250ft per Move Action) + Flight 4 (100mph/1'000ft per Move Action) [16 + 5 + 8 = 29PP] (Shovel Arm, Leg-Drill, and Back Rockets)

Move Action: Fly towards X'Madi.

Standard Action: Attack X'Madi with the Shovel Arm. Melee Attack vs Cor X'Madi: 1d20+8 26. DC27 Toughness.

Edited by Vahnyu
Cor is down, so switching to X'Madi. Well, that was embarrasing :(

So, like I said in chat Rav, while I might normally want to play on, this fight has gone on long enough.  I will say you get a +2 circumstantial bonus to hit, so you hit her.  She gets a 24 on her toughness save, so is bruised and dazed!

You can go ahead and make a post with her teleporting near Pheydyn to try to grab him and port away and you blasting her.