Thevshi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....weeeeeelll...this is a toughie. I've never tried Hypnosis, but...you know what, I'll just stick to the tried and true "CARD TO THE...Belt, because these things are sharp and I don't want to really hurt the guy."

Movement is Teleport a few feet away from him, action is throwing a card at his belt, hopefully causing him to...uh, trip...because you know. Nothing to hold his pants up. 

1d20 10=23.

Well Shoe, that should be a stunted alt power, but I will let that slide in this case, because this is really just the opening sequence of the thread (and people have been burning a lot of HP for an opening scene!, which I plan to pay back).   

You need to make a Trip Check (1d20+6), the thug gets a 19 on his Strength check against the trip.

I take it you were after the thug who ran into the alley?

Keeping his pants up or not, Wildcat isn't about to let this last guy scuttle away unscathed.  He'll bound after the thug -- his movement rate is good enough he should be able to overtake him with a move action, and between scent and hearing the guy shouldn't be able to get away or hide.  Melee attack to drop him -- Wildcat is still being a little feral and territorial, and is making sure this challenge doesn't go unanswered.

Melee Attack (All Out Attack +2): 1d20+7 26  Toughness Save DC: 20

Sorry for the lack of activity here by me, had some work stuff that has been demanding my attention of late.

At this point I am generally waiting for the group to make a decision on whether they are going to check out the address on the book of matches.

• 2 weeks later...