large-DCD617973.jpg

OOC for >this thread in which we aim to punch UFOs while riding dinosaurs

Those in FC. 

Feel Free to give me a few rolls

DC15 Notice Check

Hey there are ropes on that dinosaur!  Almost as if something was strapped on it's back.

DC20 Current Events

It started it's rampage in the East near the waterfront and has been moving erratically ever since with no clear path.  As far as all news reports are concerned the T-Rex just popped in out of nowhere and started going wild.  The city is already making calls to try and send for the National Guard to handle the problem if it isn't taken care of quickly.

• 1 month later...

Maybe y'all needed a proper round breakdown to entice into beating up a T-Rex.  

Round 1

29 - Blodeuwedd - Uninjured, 2HP

24 - Cobalt Templar -Uninjured, 4HP

19 - Glamazon- Uninjured, 1HP

13 - Mechanized - Uninjured, 1HP?

9 - Giant T-Rex -Uninjured

Seeing as Soufle hasn't been around.  Rather than add her to said initiative I'll leave an HP floating here for when she returns in case she doesn't return before Mechanized's order in the initiative.  Having her momentarily dazed (but unharmed by flying debris).

• 4 weeks later...

I'll move past Cobalt Templar to Glam.  KD can pick back up whenever he's free!  Who will I suppose make a Ride: 1d20+5 24 to stay on board and follow Blod's lead.

The Giant T-Rex will Charge after Blod.  Following her route and try and bite her

Charging (+2 Atk/-2 Def) Power (-5 Atk/+5 Dmg) Bite (DC34): 1d20+7 11

Round 2

29 - Blodeuwedd - Uninjured, 2HP

24 - Cobalt Templar -Uninjured, 4HP?

19 - Glamazon- Uninjured, 1HP

13 - Mechanized - Uninjured, 1HP?

9 - Giant T-Rex -Uninjured

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...