"Yeh yeh, I'm here already," a grumpy voice chittered over the channel, not sounding particularly pleased about the whole situation. "Found a spot in belt's gravity well to lay low, didn't I? Keep yer cape on and I'll pick you all up, ya suicidal wingnuts."

Rather than retrieving his own communication device Rock leaned over Paradigm's shoulder in a way that would have been considerably more disconcerting for anyone less able to support his prodigious weight had he tipped over. "Rock?!"

"'Course it's me, quarry breath!" Nae-Dae snapped back irritably. "Couldn't very well leave you to get yer head pounded into gravel, could I?"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Paradigm was concerned about the possibility that Rock might tip over onto her, she did not show it.  But then, the Naram weighed far more than she appeared herself.  While she herself did not need transport to travel through space, it would make transporting Star Kahn easier, not to mention the others.  While she had little doubt of their durability, she was not sure how they might hold up for such a journey. 

"We will be ready.  I trust you have means for transporting a prisoner, as we have defeated Star Kahn."  Paradigm responded as she glanced back over at the unconscious form of the tyrant.

Galvanic pulled a pipe out of the rubble, and knelt down beside Star Khan's prone form. She glanced up at Paradigm and Rock as they spoke on the communicator. "Precautions," she explained, as she flipped him onto his front and tugged his hands behind him. She laid the pipe underneath them, and easily twisted and knotted it with a screech of heaving metal. She tied the warped, bent metal into a tight knot around his hands. The Communion's enhancements had given him massive strength, and it wouldn't hold him for long, but hopefully his wounded state would slow him if he reawakened.