Children of the Barricade

Electra

Alek nodded.

"Alright. Don't have one now but wanted to ask. Thank you. And yeah, I remember my headaches from deprogramming."

Paige could feel that Alek thought the headaches preferable to not getting deprogrammed.

"I would like that help, yes. I'm no stranger to hard work, and it certainly doesn't scare me. I already do some meditations to help my breathing and some other stuff, so I should be able to incorporate this and the memory palace stuff."

He smiled, really smiled, then.

"Thank you so much again, Missus Cline. You've done so much to help me I don't think I can ever really repay it. You're pretty cool, and so is your show. Will's pretty lucky to have you as his mom."

Paige grinned at him. "It's my pleasure, Alek. It's very good to see you doing so well. You're developing into a fine young man, and you're going to be a great superhero. And if you want to tell Will that thing about how lucky he is, be my guest." She winked, then sobered a bit. "I'm going to take a look at my shooting schedule for the next month or two and email you some possible times, we'll get a few lessons worked out to get you started. And I'll send you my phone number too, you should feel free to call me if you have any questions about the lessons, or if you just need to talk, all right?" 

"I will see what I can do to convince him of that. If I can catch him."

Now on a more even keel, Aleksander's own smile in return was more subdued, but very genuine, and left a bit of a sparkle in his eyes for a moment. It dropped away, but it was clearly more from the change of discussion topic than a sudden mood swing or the like.

"I believe that sounds like an excellent plan. I'll talk to my Boss to make sure we can adjust my job training with her to accommodate the meetings. I have a feeling she will thoroughly approve, though. And I'll be sure to call, yes."

OOC: I'm fine calling it here.