Revenge is a dish best served hot (IC)

RobRX

After the general took the rest of the armor off himself, Dragonid nodded. "We will still have to restrain you for safe keeping. Do not try to escape. Without your armor you are even less of a match for us." He slowly breathed out a line of fire and bent it in to a series of ropes, solidifiying them and tying the prisoner up securely.

I think these bonds will hold him until we can the former general to a more permanent holding location, he thought to Kharag. But we should not wait here long.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM

The confrontation between the Praetorians and Ahazar ended with the rebel defeated and imprisonned. While Kharag pondered wether or not to kill the traitor on the spot or perhaps break his mind ultimately he decided that since this was not on Za'ak he had no authority on the matter and so Ahazar the fourth found himself arrested by the Delaztri. As Kharag and Dragonid talked some more after all this, Kharag admitted the following: "Ahazar was not wrong. His personnal choices may have been wrong and he may have let vengeance and ego cloud his mind, but his motives were perfectly understandable."

"You know that I have experience with bringing war against the ruling party. That can be the only option to get what you think is right. A king should be mindful of his subjects, to prevent such discontent from boiling over." Dragonid let his thoughts ramble as they walked. "Do not think that Ahazar and his allies there were alone, another figure may step up in the future and try to lead your people against you again."

The images Dragonid had seen when connected to the cyborg's mind continued to haunt him, the threat of his own people turned to grotesque monsters, the horrors of he process itself.."I hope these Technoassassins do not play a part again. They are a plague that must be hunted down and incinerated at the source."

"Then we will rally the other Praetorians and see if we can hunt them down. You my word." Kharag nodded at Dragonid. "No being should ever be transformed into such monstrosity against their will. We will find them. And when we do..." He clenched his fist. "We will crush them, destroy them until nothing is left. Until they are wiped from history. It is better this way."

And so Dragonid and Kharag set out to find the source of these technoassassins and prevent them from ever abducting more into their ranks. As for Ahazar's uprising, Kharag did not know it yet but it was the beginning of the end of his reign. When the Delaztri would be destroyed and the Za'akis survived, left without Kharag, they would rewrite history and paint him as dark figure. A new emperor, this one mortal, would claim the throne and start the first dynasty.

The End