Apex Predators (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survival's not needed yet.  But hey, I'm game.

DC20

Able to distinguish a single humanoid set of tracks in the nearby grounds.  Apparently  disappearing in the nearby treeline, with some scraped wood suggesting whomever was in the area climbed a tree before leaving.

---

Nevermore sees trees, and more trees.  As well as rustling behind large set of shrubs or bushes.

Starshot's Life Sciences reveal to him the fact that they are in a tropical rainforest environment.  All signs point to the rainforest being located on Earth.  In the immediate area he is able to specifically make out a number of Brazil Nut Trees, which narrows down their location to either Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, or Venezuela.  Or somewhere designed to look like such at least. 

Edited by HG Morrison
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll give a +2 circumstancial bonus for the stabby hands due to the tree being well wood and me being nice. DC15 to climb of course so he didn't need it this round.  It'll be about two more rounds to successfully ascend the tree all the way.

But speaking of rounds.  Everyone roll Initiative.  The jaguar in the bushes will be jumping out, so I guess I'm not that nice and just wanted the drama!

Initiative: 1d20+9 16 

• 3 weeks later...