Egyptian Escapade

Supercape

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initiative Rolls please!

1d20+5=20

There are four Frogmen, they are not minions. 

If you have ultrasonic hearing, you can hear them squarking and talking in ultrasonic frequencies to each other, and using it as a bat-sonar. 

We are in low light conditions - not enough to cause concealment or stuff, but may impair long distance vision. 

• 3 weeks later...

Move Action:  Alright Foreshadow's going to go down below and grab his escrima sticks.  Drawing them as a Free Action.  And leaping down off the ship in the span of the movement.
Move Action:  Assuming some swimming would have to still be involved to close the distance to the Frogman and professor.

Swim Check: 1d20+3 15

Edited by HG Morrison

The Frogmen are not running; however, the one grappling the Prof will punch the wind out of him, meaning he is now drowning. 

The other three are not actually fighting, just blocking Foreshadow from getting to the Prof. You can assume the 3 blockers and Foreshadow are now in a melee cluster, with the Frogman drowning the Prof a few metres behind. 

Post that move away, and I will post reply of above!

So Zaki will swim to the surface, no longer drowning. The Nile is pretty easy water to swim in, so calm water DC 10. As he is under stress, no taking 10, so his roll is : 1d20-1=14 enough to make it. 

Round 3:

24 - Foreshadow - 1 HP

20 - Frogmen [3]: Unharmed

16 - Synapse - 2 HP - In boat (now 50' Away)

10 - Zaki [in Nile]

Swimming is DC 10 Manuever. If you do not have environmental adaptation, -2 to Attack and Defence (arbitrary...) Foreshadow is holding his breath for 1 round. He has a CON of 14 so I doubt we will be underwater that long (I seriously doubt it...)

As the boat speeds away, and the Nile is a bit muddy, Synapse can percieve this round, but next round (at 100') will not be able to. 

Foreshadow is up!

EDIT/NB: Ok so I am going back on my word. I think its better to make the Frogmen Minions so as to not drag this out too long. There is worse up the river. So I am going to knock the frogman Synapse stunned out. I hope this is ok. 

Didn't think he was underwater for breath holding.  But alrighty!

Move Action:  Swimming (DC10): 1d20+3 6 Eh, just means he made no progress in surfacing

So assuming the Frogmen are still within 5', attacking and taking 10 now that they're minions.

Standard Action:  Taking 10  for a -2 Attack/ +2 Damage  Power -2 Attack/ +2 Defense Attack with his Escrima sticks (DC21 TOU) on one of the Frogmen

If they're not will just swim again.

That hits (Their defence is +8/18)..just (24 attack, -4 shifting, -2 underwater)!

Is a DC 21 Toughness so 1d20+2=3 yeah that is a pretty awesome KO. And as he has takedown attack, I am going to presume those Eskrima sticks whip left and right, and another Frogman must save: 1d20+2=16, 1d20+2=15

And what about that? You can knock all three out!

Post away, we are out of combat.