Help! I'm trapped in Dimensional Pocket!

Heritage

I think it would, actually, be unlimited. Or at least effectively unlimited. 

The reason is that DImensional Pocket is a pretty tasty power for an attack. Any fail removes the target from play, the trade off being they come back unharmed. 

If you are looking at this from the perspective of "I keep my pet chimpanzee" stored in the pocket, I would say a lack of oxygen would be a complication. 

Agreed. Comic book physics generally disregard the requirements of things like air in pocket dimensions - you just get banished to the curiously-habitable void. (Keep in mind that this does not necessarily extend to requirements like food and water, unless your pocket specifically puts them in stasis, fluff-wise.) It probably isn't worth worrying about! As the wise 'Cape notes, if you've specifically set up a situation in which it might be a problem, that's a complication.

If you want to calculate it just for fun, though, a little rough research (just googling, no good scientific references here) and some not-error-checked napkin math says that a human breathes around 28.5 pounds of air a day[citation needed] - and only around 5% of that is consumed oxygen. Even with a 250lb limit, a world where air requirements weren't a problem would still be a world where a reasonably-sized adult human would probably be okay for a day or two in Grim's pocket.

Keep in mind the limiter isn't the amount of oxygen in the air, but rather the point at which oxygen content becomes low enough that it's below the level at which a human can survive, so you wouldn't be able to consume all of the oxygen to survive.

Also, don't recall the details of how Dimensional Pocket works, but any human in the pocket would have mass and therefore displace a significant portion of the oxygen. Possibly all of it. A 98lb person would have 152lb of air to work with. A 249lb person would only have one pound.

In my profound D&D-related experience, it works much better to put nonliving creatures in dimensional pockets, with an adequate supply of tools and raw materials, so that you essentially walk around with a homunculus sweatshop in your portable hole making you swag at a profit as ou adventure. *Sage nod.*

Thanks for the responses! I wanted some clarification because it occured to me that Grim can pull off a sort of Russian doll/clown car trick by putting someone in her dimensional pocket, then shrinking down to pixie size and going into someone else's purse or bag! Velocity carries the three of us across the Atlantic!