Claremont Coordination

KnightDisciple

So! I was thinking this morning that Claremont has gotten a surge of new characters recently, and things are actually a bit confusing for those trying to coordinate threads! 
In light of that, I was thinking it would be useful to compile a list of Player Characters attending Claremont and divide them by their year at the school (aka how long until they aren't at Claremont any more). As well, this thread could serve as a resource for teams that form or re-form as time goes on. I will do my best to update things as presented to me, but I need everyone's help to keep things straight! If this thread goes on for a while I'll work out a system for marking those who graduate and so on. On to the show! I will try to designate Hero Name, Civilian Name, Player Name. 
If someone sees a mistake on here, please let me know!
Also, this thread can be used to determine....Roommates! Dun dun dunnnnn!!!!

Characters By Class Year

Seniors (graduating in 2015)
-Glamazon/Thaelia, HG Morrison
-Errant/Elias Silvestri, TheAbsurdist
-Blodeuwedd/Cerys Pefr, TiffanyKorta
-Blue Jay/Antoinette Baudin, Raveled

-Kit/Samantha Vance, Blue Rose

-Amelyth/Amanda Green; ChrisClark13

Juniors (graduating in 2016)
-Thoughtspeed/William Cline, KnightDisciple (Might end up graduating early in 2015)
-TNTeen/Eugene King, Raveled
-G-Force/Georgia Montgomery, Aoiroo
-Rampart/Cho Paige Lee, RobRX
-Stronghold/Haukea Kawena, Horngeek

-Polarity/Juno Dempsey, GooseInduced

-Trailblazer/Angeline Ross, souffle_girl

Sophomores (graduating in 2017) 
-Nevermore/Aleksander Garen Nakani, KnightDisciple
-Solvrytter/Gunnar, Thunder King
-Amorph/Ralf Steiner, GranspearZX

-Shiranui/Haruko Miyamoto, Horngeek

-Samaritan, Vonnie Murray, Eternal Phoenix

-Miracle Girl/Casey Blankenship, Heritage

Teams

-Next-Gen Team A: Glamazon, Cho, Stronghold, Thoughtspeed
-Next-Gen Team B: Nevermore, Solvrytter, Errant, Polarity
-???

Roommates

-G-Force and Rampart

-Solvrytter and Nevermore 

-Thoughtspeed and TNTeen (maybe?)

-Miracle Girl and Shiranui

-Stronghold and Trailblazer

Edited by KnightDisciple
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work KD.  I did something a bit similar in a thread in the Ref Cave to get some discussion about possible threads/support some of the Refs could try to provide for the large batch of Claremont students we have/are getting.  This is of course my estimate, so of course the particular players can chime in with corrections.  My list has the age (or approximate age) and PL of each character:

Seniors:

Tsunami (18, PL 11)

Crimson Tiger (18, PL 10)

Glow (18, PL 10)

Kit (should be closing on 18 as the character was submitted almost 2 years ago, PL 9)

Maybe Seniors? (maybe Juniors?):

Blodeuwedd (17 (18 in March), PL 10/11)

Blue Jay (17 (also 18 in March), PL 10/12)
Errant (at least 17 as character was submitted over a year ago, PL 7/8)

Stronghold (at least 17 as character was submitted over a year ago, PL 7)

Younger Students (new batch):

Glamazon (17, PL 8)

Thoughtspeed (16, PL 8/10)

G-Force (16; PL 7)

Cho Lee Page (16, PL 7)

TNTteen (16, PL 7)

plus Thunder King will be making a new 16 year old Claremont student once he earns his next award with Crimson (once December awards are posted) and KD will be making Raven III, who I think will also be in this age group.

• 2 weeks later...

Added Polarity.

One thing I'd like to see folks doing is discussing possible teams.

"But KD", you say. "I want my character to interact with any and all Claremont characters!"

Which is good and fine and cool! And you do not in any way have to be on a team.

But!

What I've found is that setting up a team, even if it's only a general setup, makes it easier to organize at least some threads, because you have a pre-arranged group of PCs who you know are willing to work together. 

• 6 months later...

So, this hasn't been updated in a bit KD, seeing as the Seniors that were on the list have graduated and everyone else has moved up.  I also believe there has been a New Next Gen formed.  Knowing who all is on that could be useful for GMs....not to mention the Ref Team, as we plan stuff for the coming Event :)

So, this hasn't been updated in a bit KD, seeing as the Seniors that were on the list have graduated and everyone else has moved up.  I also believe there has been a New Next Gen formed.  Knowing who all is on that could be useful for GMs....not to mention the Ref Team, as we plan stuff for the coming Event :)

Updated as best as I can. Please, anyone, if what's up there is wrong, let me know, and I'll adjust.

• 3 weeks later...

I am working on a teen paragon named Miracle Girl, who would be transferring from the Air Academy High School in Colorado Springs; she will be beginning her junior year at Claremont.

Edit: Now that I look at it, Sophomore class could use a little love; I'll push her birthday late in the year to make 16.

Edited by Heritage
  • 3 weeks later...