• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so she isn't flatfooted.  

John falls off the roof.  And then she is attacked

1d20+10=20

And that hits her.

Hey guess what?  Someone found her cane.

And not seeing an Infernal Descriptor on it, I am gonna be a jerk, and another GM Fiat, as Tazel is ripped out of her, and she gets an HP for it.  But for now Tazel, and the Tazel Array are locked up.  She still has the Infernal Forge.

That is no way being a jerk! That's being awesome!

I don't play RPGs for my character to be in control...

The metalhead fan, I love it!

Ok for reference, preparing action for now, asking questions. The devil stick has got infernal descriptions but play with that how you like (its an awesome scene!)

If he attacks or does anything offensive, ill use that prepared action to react with a chain snare, an unshifted attack

1d20+10=29 which I guess would hit (if not, I am in real trouble!) so a DC 20 Reflex Save Snare attack. 

(Rolling very well at the moment...I'm gonna have to choose to flunk a roll soon!)

Ok, well lets go for it! Jumping off the building and hope she is tough enough to stand the fall! With Tazel out of her that's a bit of a long shot, toughness only +2, but 

1D20+2 => 10

well that's pretty bad, might knock her out, but hey, it plays into the whole despair emotion thing too!

Acutally she is only 5 stories up.  So, unless I am totally reading the falling damage as wrong, that was DC15.  So she takes one damage.  And can I have a Reflex save as well?  To prevent her from screwing up her leg even more, or aiming for an open trashbin, or something.  Otherwise she will only be able to crawl.

• 4 weeks later...