Lingua Franca (OOC)

TheAbsurdist

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I think its time for extra effort stunt, thus fatiguing herself. 

So she is going to stunt off her Infernal Forge Array. The basic idea is to throw a chain up to the window, and then have it wind her up and propel her through the window. I suppose that would need an attack roll to hit the window but I guess it would also be hard to miss as its immobile (Defence is 5+ Size so given its about human size, Defence 5). Anyway let me know if she needs an attack roll for that with +10 attack bonus. 

I'm not entirely sure how to build that power, although I hope you understand the description and with 20+PP I guess it would work. The nearest I can think of is:

Flight [?] (Limited, one direction)

Although I suppose you could build it as leap or something like that. 

How does that work?

Also she is subject to the Will Save as well.

I think Flight would be fine, let's do Speed with the Wall Running feat.  Also, which window is she going to?

And to clarify, he made an attack at Tazel, and then moved up.  And Tazel is moving back to her, as he can effectively get to her on the next round to join back with her.  Because he got hurt.

Id say, in response to the IC post, just trying to catch up with him. Dont know how fast that is, and if she even can, and if she can, how long it would take. Leave that to your call, but if she does get close she will try to grapple him. 

Swallowing back Tazel as a free action on the way up! (and alt form activated)

For reference Ill take the  fatigue from that stunt, and yeah, wall crawling / speed sounds a good way of doing it, although I suppose it could also work as elongation (chain extentions of arms) with wall walking extra?

Ok So I presume Pitch is next to him again. She will activate Rage to give +4 Strength, +2 Fort, +2 Will, and -2 Defence as a free action, and then attempt a grapple. Unshifted attack

1d20+10=24

So I guess that hits - and its opposed grapple roll time. I make her grapple bonus +10 attack bonus, +8 strength (from Rage)

1d20+18=36

Well, after all the bad stuff, a string of food rolls. Guess she is fired up!

Bind his mouth? But then he cant talk!

Gah... lovely dilemna!

So under these circumstances how would using her smoke power to suffocate him stand? It's not something she is fond of using on human targets, but I presume it would silence him and knock him out (at which point she would stop before he is killed by it). Its a bit ugly a nd messy but I guess thats the point of the situation! :)

• 2 weeks later...