I Crush Everything [IC]

The priestess knelt before the traitorous watersinger, pressing her hands to his head. A strange keening escaped her lips as her eyes rolled back, seemingly in communion with the unconscious Atlantean. This strange spectacle carried on for a few minutes, until the priestess broke her connection and looked to the others. "He wished to gain full knowledge of the great currents," she said. "He didn't wish to take the time to study the mysteries of the flow and ebb. They promised him much. Too much. But now we know where they gather."

"Do you require assistance?" asked Temperance.

"No. This is a war we've been fighting since time out of mind. It's our matter to address." The priestess turned to the others. "You have my eternal gratitude for returning the Leviathan to our shoals, and for alerting us of the plot. But I must go tell the King and Queen about this development. We must arrange for a response."

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We are honored to have been of service. May Poseidon's waves of earth and water crumble the strengths of your enemies." As a loyal son, Nochehuatl would have been glad to challenge the King of Earthquakes' claim, but among Atlanteans and in a temple it was plain even to him that then wasn't the best time for such posturing.

Rising with surprising grace for such a massive creature, he wandered over to the Spider and Temperance, meeting their eyes with one of his. "Well, our work here seems done. The Sea King armies are potent, their magic more than enough for such as the Deep Ones, and I have no gold to trade for something from the markets. I say we depart." As he spoke, the triton glanced a little anxiously at the whirling red-veined water over the hole. Keeping things still wasn't something he really had much practice with, and an error now would be both embarrassing and dangerous besides.