Shock and Flaw (IC)

Supercape

Voltage pulled himself up. He was fairly certain that his everything hurt. This had gone on far enough.

"I'm fairly certain I can't beat him normally..." He admitted as he stood up. "I'll have to take a different approach."

Instantly, his superhuman mind reached out to the machine, to it's plans, and downloaded the entire thing. In the time it took him to dust himself off, he'd already found exactly how it worked. Energy wavelengths, set to specific frequencies, a whole plethora of scientific terms, it all boiled down to one thing; what they gave him, Voltage could take away.

Like a shot he bolted into the air, reaching his maximum speed in record time.

Calculating the precise electrical charge he would need to shrink his brother was hard. He risked seriously injuring him. So, he sighed, whispered a silent apology, and let the bolt fly.

Sam, for all of his confusion, began shrinking until he was back to his normal self.

Voltage, however, not wanting Sam to reactivate his powers, let another bolt fly and knocking the young man on his back, and knocking him out.

"Sorry Sam..." He said with a sigh. He knew he didn't kill him, but he couldn't guarantee Sam wouldn't wake up with a monster head-ache.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM

Giant Sam turned around at the last minute, busy smashing two police cars together playfully, but he was too slow. Voltage's burst of power coursed through him.

The electrical device strapped to the back of his neck exploded, and he was shrunk in a moment.

"Wha...wha...who?" he mumbled, his eyes glassy, before another bolt of electricity struck him, knocking him out cold.

Two police cars immediately pulled up beside the prostrate figure, and the officers of the law jumped out.

"Thanks Voltage!" saluted one "we got him now! good work!"

The other officer proceeded to handcuff Sam.

"This scumbag is going away for a long time..." he said, roughly but with a triumphant smile on his lips.

"Officers, would you rather arrest him? Or Archie Avetti? There's evidence implicating him for attempted murder and illegal experiments. In addition, he's responsible for the giant insect and spider attacks earlier today. This young man is a victim of circumstance and illegal experimentation. In addition, I'm certain that he'll be cooperative if you want his testimony. In fact, I'm willing to bet evidence will suggest his rampage was the product of confusion, pain and anger, either that or heightened aggression due to the forced transformation."

He sighed, knowing Sam might get arrested anyway, despite his efforts. He did, however, believe that his brother wouldn't necessarily stay in jail, especially if he were cooperative, which he very well should be. He doubted Sam intended to get involved the way he did.

GM

"Avetti? He is behind this mess?" replied one of the officers, with genuine interest.

"We have been after him for months...maybe years...always kept his hands clean. Preferred other people to do his work. Well, I guess he got more than he bargained for this time. A lot more..."

There was of course paperwork to be filled, both now, and a lot more in the future. But the Police and subsequently the law were prepared to let Sam go on bail, and he was quickly exonerated from any wrong doing once the elctrical control unit that had been strapped to his neck was presented as evidence and carefully examined.

So, for now Voltage and his brother were safe, bar a tedious amount of paperwork and legal wranglings that fortunately the super charged brain of Voltage could whizz through in moments!

~Fin~