Falling and Forgetting to Land (IC)

"Chimera does seem appropriate or maybe stone chimera might be more accurate."

Custos shrugged,

"I'll just stick with gargoyle, not many people think of water spouts when you say it anyway, that's what gutters are for."

"Well no one here is accusing you of being something like that, though that is assuming they take the time to actually get to know you in the first place."

Custos shook his head,

"No, that's just you, and I guess him now that I think about it. You don't really introduce me to many of your friends."

Changeling thought about it,

"You have met Crow and Myridam, though I must admit, it was a rather special circumstance."

The statue snorted,

"You had me attack one of their magical duplicates."

She crossed her arms,

"I was just getting tired of dealing with it, plus you always complain that whenever I summon you that you never get to fight anything."

"True"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuckling, Gaian Knight stretched a little and glanced at what was left of the dim sun on the horizon. "Speaking of fighting, I should probably get back to things - not that I'm complaining, of course, but I'd only intended to take a short break in my patrol. Completely worth it to meet a couple of interesting people, mind," he added, giving the gargoyle and - I'm not even sure. A faerie? - a short bow, "but I ought to get back to things. A pleasure to meet you both, and good luck out there. Goodness knows we could all use it sometimes, heh."

"We should get going as well, it was a pleasure to meet you Gaian Knight, I hope that we may see each other soon."

"Me too, I need someone else to talk to, she's getting a bit tiring."

The gargoyle gave a rather frightening to look at grin as Changeling gave him a light backhand for his comment. Not that she could actually hurt him like that. Climbing onto his back Changeling gave one final wave before Custos dove off the platform. They stayed in freefall for a few seconds before he extended his wings and they shot off back towards the city.

"Hm. Interesting folks," Gaian Knight commented to himself as the platform the pair had been standing on disassembled back into small shards and rocks that retreated back to his own stony ride. "Still," he reflected as he flew lower and headed off in the general direction of Freedom City University, "I guess I've met stranger. And in a city like this, it certainly takes all types...."

He tossed an amused salute to a gargoyle as he passed, chuckling to himself. It makes me wonder how many of these guys are on duty, and how many are just chunks of granite.