Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aoiroo

Mistaken (IC)

Recommended Posts

GM

Any foolhardyness and drive to compete quickly drained out of the thug at the sight of the truck coming completely towards him then starting. The slightly glance through the windshield didn't help, ditching the bike unceremoniously he started to run to the house for some cover.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I'd run if I was you, too.

The young hero cut the engine and exited the truck, leaving the empty vehicle in the street. Razorwing didn't see anyone save the coward running the the street, so he pulled the Razorcycle from where it fell and put it back on it's kickstand. The chassis was constructed from a light weight alloy as tough as steel, but there was still some damage on the gas tank where the fool had dropped the bike.

You better hope I never see you again punk.

Thinking his ride safe from any further harassment, Razorwing steathily made his way to the back door of the store. The lurking vigilante peeked through the glass door for any signs of movement.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

Through the glass a guy was on the phone with one hand and typing on a laptop with the other. The guy sitting across from him trying to light up as he sat guard for there prisoner. The boss was currently in the mits of research for who the black clothed girl could possibly be, and if she had any value. He had really found very little so far, and much longer he seemed pretty content to just shoot the broad and be on his way.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

"Get the door,"

The leader didn't even look away from his computer screen as the thug moved forward to open it. He had the gun level as he did so but couldn't react in time to reach the door.

"What the hell?!"

The leader is up, and aware.

Conciousness was fleeting but the noise outside certianly helped. It took a few minutes but Sil was able to make the connection that there was no way that she had fallen asleep at her desk because her hands were bound. Letting out a breath she flattened her hands and started to slip out of her restraints.

Share this post


Link to post

Still crouched near the back door of the liquor store with an unconscious goon laying at his feet, Razorwing pulled a smoke pellet from his utility belt and tossed it into the back room, a cloud of black smoke filling the enclosed space. As the smoke crept out of the doorway and enveloped the young hero, he became all but invisible.

Share this post


Link to post

Making her way to the door she put an ear too it but didn't have too to decide not to go through. The smoke coming out from under it certianly was a deterant. Taking a second, to look at it she didn't know what exactly was in it.

GM

Lost in the cloud of smoke the guy lunged forward to try and pin the intruder but found nothing in his gasp. He held a hankerchief from his pocket to his mouth as he spoke.

"What's the big idea?"

Share this post


Link to post

Razorwing saw the displacement of smoke as whoever was inside 'whiffed' at an imaginary opponent. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. It wouldn't be smart to go into the smoke with fists swinging, so he'd wait the buffoon out. Taking cover against the opposite side of the door the dark clad hero silently pulled his nunchaku from their place on his utility belt at the small of his back and waited for a chance to strike.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×