Consolidated "Happy Birthday" Megathread

cosmicarus

Happy Birthday, Barnum!

...toot!

The Beatles - partly ressurrected and all the way formed, to photo montage, from me to you. If you listen closely and squint, they say 'Barnum' instead of who they're actually singing to.

10173008.jpg

Barnum's birthday - It’s the time when people from all races and creeds...and some old guy...can come together and celebrate. Thanks for really making this site what it is and generally being a swell person. Hope you have a great day. But, on a far more important note, what did you get?

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday, Barnum!

...toot!

The Beatles - partly ressurrected and all the way formed, to photo montage, from me to you. If you listen closely and squint, they say 'Barnum' instead of who they're actually singing to.

10173008.jpg

Barnum's birthday - It’s the time when people from all races and creeds...and some old guy...can come together and celebrate. Thanks for really making this site what it is and generally being a swell person. Hope you have a great day. But, on a far more important note, what did you get?

Happy Birthday, Barnum!

...toot!

10173008.jpg

Happy future Birthday Barnum :)

Its actually where Cos is located in relation to the international dateline (not that he is in the lower half of the hemisphere :)). Funny thing is, I was actually born on his side of the dateline, about 2,700 miles North of Australia :)

Its actually where Cos is located in relation to the international dateline (not that he is in the lower half of the hemisphere :)). Funny thing is, I was actually born on his side of the dateline, about 2,700 miles North of Australia :)

Oh I know . . . but the bottom dwellers need to be reminded of their place in the world from time to time. ;)