Just Another Class Trip (OOC)

Cyroa

ok, Giz: Brid/Liz guy isn't down just so you know. Simply has 1 bruised.

Sorry, yeah, I did know that, I just kinda had a brain kerfuffle when I was writing the IC post.

Reflex Save vs. DC 19 x2. (1d20+5=15, 1d20+5=18) Cruuud.

Toughness Save vs. DC 24 (1d20+9=15) Cruuud.

Toughness Save vs. DC 24 reroll. (1d20.minroll(11)+9=25) I think he's got one HP left now.

Toughness Save vs. DC 24. (1d20+9=19) Cruuud. Bruised and Stunned.

I'm actually not going to clear the stun with the remaining HP, since it's probably more dramatic to remind Erin that Trevor's worryingly squishy (seriously gotta work on those saves).

Erin's going to take two rounds to get back into the conflict. First round move action will be a 425 foot jump or so, to land them 300 feet up in the trees and 300 feet away from the epicenter of the conflict. Standard action will be total defense.

Second round she will jump back the 300 feet and 100 feet in the air, so around a 320 foot jump. At the apex, Trevor will activate Midnight Mist and give them concealment as they drop onto whatever platform has the most bad guys on it. Total defense for the standard action again. With luck, it'll be a surprise round action and start initiative order over, but that's Cy's call.

Gadgets!

• Obscure 2 (Midnight Mist [Gaseous Cloud, Mutant]; Visual Senses, 10ft radius, Extras: Action [Move], Independent) [6pp]
    Linked to: Super-Ventriloquism 2 (100ft) [2PP]
    Linked to: Comprehend 1 (Speak Any Language) [2PP]

Trevor throws the smoke bombs and uses the speaker/translators to Auto 30 Intimidate the bad guys, providing a distraction.