High Noon (OOC)

N/A

Transform 13 (10,000 lbs) (mirrors to helium) (Extra: Area-Burst, Continuous, Perception Range) (3/rank) (Flaws: Distracting, Full-Round Action, Tiring) (PFs: Progression on Area x10 (13 10,000 foot cubes) (49 pp) OK, I think that's a ~24 mile sized sphere that he turns into helium there? Linked with Psyche's ESP, natch

Power stunting from:

ESP 12 (200,000,000 miles, Visual/Auditory; Extra: Duration: Sustained, Flaw: Action: Standard, PF: Subtle, Rapid x 6 (1,000,000 times faster)) (43)

To:

ESP 11 (Extra: Duration: Sustained, Affects Others, Flaw: Action: Standard) (44)

Mark spends an HP to power-stunt this:

Create Object 13 (Extras: Affects Others) (Flaw: Feedback) (PFs: Progression 20 (10 million feet cubes), Tether)

Emphasis mine.

Balloon go *POP!* Mark go *POP!* too.

AA, roll a DC35 Toughness save for Edge, as sunlight comes shooting out of every orifice and pore of Mark's body.

(The damage from -Feedback is either the rank of the power, or the rank of the attack that hit the power manifestation. The beam is Blast 20.)

Edge is officially the Butt Monkey of this thread. Sorry, AA. :( Edge gets a Hero Point for this setback.

Zephyr goes all Vietnam-flashback on you guys. She's hitting Edge from behind, but she doesn't have any Concealment against Audio senses, so it doesn't count as a Surprise Attack thanks to his Uncanny Dodge feat. He doesn't lose his dodge bonus, and she doesn't get her Sneak Attack bonus.

Zephyr's Flurry AP is the active power on her Time Control array for this round. She stops maintaining the Quickness for Edge and Psyche.

Zephyr's attack roll: 19. None of her strikes actually connect.

Zephyr uses Extra Effort to Surge for an extra Standard Action, grappling Psyche before she runs away into the ocean.

Zephyr's attack roll: 21. That's 5 points over her target number, for a max of +5 from Autofire 3. However, her STR bonus is only +2, so she only gets +2 to her grapple check.

Zephyr's grapple check: 38. There's no way Psyche can beat that with her +3 (since her TK AP isn't up), so Zephyr wins, choosing "Pin" as the result.

Zephyr hauls her out onto the ocean as a Move Action. Psyche counts as a Medium Load for her, so she can move at 2/3 speed, or 66,666 feet. That takes them about 10 miles out into the ocean. As long as she's carrying Psyche, she'll suffer -3 on all actions, and her dodge bonus will drop from +10 to +3, leaving her Defense bonus at +6 (DC16 to hit).

Extra effort to get two additional ranks of flight for 13 total.

Move: Fly after Zephyr and Psyche, I have 100,000feet as a move action IIRC at flight 13 (100,000mph)

Free: Switch Paragon Array to SS 10 (11 total)

Standard: All out attack 5 to initiate a grapple Defense drops to +3 (DC 13) Attack goes to +15 Attack to initiate grapple (1d20+15=32) That'll do.

Grapple is +42 On a one Zephyr can't beet that with a 20 So I'll assume I win the grapple, I'll choose pin as well.

Cyroa, Hellion gets a Hero Point because I just realized that Persephone's sensor suite includes Microscopic Vision. :oops: :xd:

Anyone wanna do anything about the Centurion's head before I move on to the final act?