Stars and Bars (IC)

Geez3r

Dark Star shook his head. "Unfortunately, I already know what a 'villain' is and how heroes measure up. As for your arguements...sadly, as I said before, they are far from sound. They are one narrow and barbaric choice. I believe in people and their ability to grow. Not be dragged down. Hopefully, someday, you will as well." He gave a slight bow to the man. "I will return if and when I can. Good day to you Eric. I hope you find the peace you need." He turned and floated through the door, leaving the one-armed man alone with his thoughts.

"He'll come around." said simply as Dark Star phased through the wall. He stood up from the table with a small groan and stretched a little bit. It was weird, every room other than his cell always felt much roomier than it really was. But soon enough the guards came in to collect Eric. As usual, Eric put up no resistance, and was lead calmly back to his cell. Once he was unshackled and the door closed, Eric took his usual spot by the desk. He started to work on a new design for the gun-arm, tracing out out the new power converter. But then something caught his eye; one of his earliest designs for a robotic arm. He pulled the paper out from the stack and set it down right next to the design he had been working on. He set his pencil down and looked between the two designs.

Six hours passed before he picked up the pencil to continue work.