Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/7/2017 at 9:29 PM, Sailor said:

I'm going to need some time to sort out things in my life. Just had my soul crushed and it's remains dropped in my face in spite.

It might be just a week, might be more... but I doubt I'll get over it in one day.

If people were waiting for an official announce, I'm back.

On 9/9/2017 at 8:20 AM, KnightDisciple said:

I'm pretty well set up and settled...but. Now my laptops CPU isn't cooling properly (goes from 50s C to nearly 100 C in an hour or less). I'm going to be looking into repairing it and/or getting a cooling pad. Replacing isn't in the cards for a bit yet. I'll try to be around but I can't make promises yet. I'm so sorry for all the threads that are stalling because of me. ???

The above continues to be true. I again apologize. Just seems like life is kind of trundling along. I miss you all. Just not where I feel I can reliably be back yet. 

Also, hope to see you around, Raveled. Safety and blessings be upon you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a few of you know, my scooter was stolen a week ago. I still don't have it back. I...get attached to my things. Somewhere between treating them like normal people do and treating them like people. So I'm not okay. I'm withdrawing from...the world, I guess? I'll be back, eventually. Probably sooner rather than later, but all the same.