Player Away Thread

Barnum

29 minutes ago, Kolohehonu said:

So guys I fractured a vertebrae skiing. I also might have a concussion. So I'll be dialing back a little for the time being. At least until I know if i have a concussion.

...Please prioritize your own health over posting, for sure! 

Let us know when you've gotten confirmations, and how your healing process is going! 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So update!

The concussion symptoms are gone. Which doesn't yet rule it out completely but it's a good sign!

I'm so grateful for all the well wishes and this site is one of my favorite "places" to be. I definitely will be doing more sleeping so I won't be doing late night posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so I told some of you I was away because of my son's health issues.  And that's true.  As well as planning ahead, not to get political but when your son is disabled and Betsy Devos gets power over his education you tend to have findd the need to plan ahead.  But, his anti seizure meds have been doing their job.  Anyways, I'm technically able to post now (well technically I could have yesterday, sorry guys) but I'm probably going to stick to an after 5PM central schedule on weekdays for now.

On 2/13/2017 at 1:52 PM, Sailor said:

Early heads-up, I'm scheduled for Jury Duty starting on March 20th. It's at minimum a 2 week stint, but that could be up in the air if it's a long case. During this time period I will be unavailable for posting.

Well as reported, Monday this starts. I will be tied up enough to where I won't be available until after this is over. The minimum of waiting plus the case itself would be about 4-5 days. If it goes longer, at least people will know why...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be away from my PC for 2 weeks starting Monday, and having my wisdom teeth drawn right afterwards, so posting will be irregular for the next three or so weeks

I'll try to not let people wait too long, but I can't promise anything :/

• 2 weeks later...