Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've mentioned a few times in chat in the past, I'm due for rather big spine surgery. (If you want details, feel free to ask)

It's happening on March 1st, so I won't be around from the 28th, until some time in March.

Estimates are anywhere between a few days and a few weeks, but I'll try to be back up and posting as soon as I can :P

I hope I won't delay threads too much, if anybody in threads I'm in fears that could become a problem, contact me over PM or chat and we can discuss it.

51 minutes ago, olopi said:

As I've mentioned a few times in chat in the past, I'm due for rather big spine surgery. (If you want details, feel free to ask)

It's happening on March 1st, so I won't be around from the 28th, until some time in March.

Estimates are anywhere between a few days and a few weeks, but I'll try to be back up and posting as soon as I can :P

I hope I won't delay threads too much, if anybody in threads I'm in fears that could become a problem, contact me over PM or chat and we can discuss it.

Hope everything goes smoothly Olopi. Will be praying for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say I'm going to have to take my leave from this site for the time being. I'm sorry especially to the people I'm in threads with, because it's not fair to you, but I feel it would almost be more unfair to remain and have you all be constantly waiting on me for days on end.

It's nothing anyone did, understand. I'm just not feeling very...creative these days, thanks in part to my general life situation and thanks in part to the state of affairs in general just taking the wind out of my sails. Hopefully I'll be back at some point, because you're all great, but I just don't think this is working out for me right now.