Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, if this is still for self introductions and not, uhm.. for catfight hopes (though for all I know, it could be for both!)..

I'm a student finishing a journalism degree in Toronto, been sidelined from my usual hobbies for a bit for having had to adjust my life to dealing with Crohn's disease (though it's under control now), own a lot of M&M stuff from 1E onwards and I've been looking forward to a chance to play for a while, as with my own local table top group we only do supers rarely. That and I'm almost always the guy that runs, and requests are generally for anything but superhero type games, except for a freakishly exceptional Aberrant campaign I managed to run for 3 years. And it was very far from a superhero sort of thing, unless Planetary counts.

Oh, if this is still for self introductions and not, uhm.. for catfight hopes (though for all I know, it could be for both!)..

I'm a student finishing a journalism degree in Toronto, been sidelined from my usual hobbies for a bit for having had to adjust my life to dealing with Crohn's disease (though it's under control now), own a lot of M&M stuff from 1E onwards and I've been looking forward to a chance to play for a while, as with my own local table top group we only do supers rarely. That and I'm almost always the guy that runs, and requests are generally for anything but superhero type games, except for a freakishly exceptional Aberrant campaign I managed to run for 3 years. And it was very far from a superhero sort of thing, unless Planetary counts.

I'm a Canadian university student currently studying in Europe. I started gaming in PbP forums because I was away from my FtF group, and I couldn't organize a game here. So far I've had quite a lot of fun.

My username is a character I conceived a couple of years ago but I never had a chance to play him. Now I have a opportunity to bring him to life! :)

My first RPG was AD&D 2nd Edition over fifteen years ago, and I started gaming again recently. I've also played Heroes Unlimited, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, Call of Cthulhu and Warhammer. Since I've been reading comics for almost twenty-five years it made sense to play a supers RPG. Normally I GM but like many in that role I've been wanting to play on the other side of the GM screen.

I do some writing and copy-editing on the side, and I've been an English tutor for six years or so.

I'm a Canadian university student currently studying in Europe. I started gaming in PbP forums because I was away from my FtF group, and I couldn't organize a game here. So far I've had quite a lot of fun.

My username is a character I conceived a couple of years ago but I never had a chance to play him. Now I have a opportunity to bring him to life! :)

My first RPG was AD&D 2nd Edition over fifteen years ago, and I started gaming again recently. I've also played Heroes Unlimited, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, Call of Cthulhu and Warhammer. Since I've been reading comics for almost twenty-five years it made sense to play a supers RPG. Normally I GM but like many in that role I've been wanting to play on the other side of the GM screen.

I do some writing and copy-editing on the side, and I've been an English tutor for six years or so.

my secret identity is Dylan. i only have three claims to fame (infamy?):

1. i know a few of the players here in real life (i've even slept in the same bed with one).

2. i have never played any RPGs other than mutants and masterminds, and i've never read a comic book (is that two?).

3. i really am currently under house arrest.

1. i know a few of the players here in real life (i've even slept in the same bed with one).

2. i have never played any RPGs other than mutants and masterminds, and i've never read a comic book (is that two?).

OH.... MY.... GOD :shock:

You've never read a comic!? What're you wasting time here for? Go out and get yourself involved in some panels!

Actually, come to think of it, in the first game I GM'd of MnM, most of my players have never picked one up. It made for some interesting play because they didn't have any pre-concieved ideas (really) about what their character should be doing. So cancel what I said before - stay clean!

You've never read a comic!? What're you wasting time here for? Go out and get yourself involved in some panels!

Actually, come to think of it, in the first game I GM'd of MnM, most of my players have never picked one up. It made for some interesting play because they didn't have any pre-concieved ideas (really) about what their character should be doing. So cancel what I said before - stay clean!