Robot Dinosaurs In a Museum

Ill selfishly put facsimile forwards cause i really wanna punch a dinosaur and an animatronic so this is like a 2 fer. that said im sure the oppertunities will arise again so im not fussed.

Also @Sylinator

Ya thinking bout it the wrong way Syl!

you might not be able to damage the robots directly with your powers but you have the ability to help contain the rampage and help anyone who might be caught in the museum when stuff goes wrong.

Sometimes fighting the enemy just isn't an option so you gotta do what you can till help arrives

Consider
-Leading rescue efforts for folks caught in the rampage, directing paramedics to the injured (which i think you can sense through mind control? IDK.)

-Trying to get to the control room and shut them down.

-figuring out if threes anything else going on whilst this big loud Distracting thing is happening.

-capturing the saboteur, if these things were powerful enough to go on a rampage its likely that they were tampered with, due to the nature of FC, I imagine dangerous things get an extra level of scrutiny (or extra large bribes to help grease wheels.) and they'd be checked and double checked for any glitched or natural faults.

Yes, but I want to have the opportunity for my PCs to use their powers in some way, and I would think that the only way I can think of by that suggestion, in that using mind control and illusionary and sensory manipulation powers on civilians, even if the intention is to lead them away from the conflict, would be super unethical. But here is not the best place to have that kind of discussion. For now, let's focus on getting people involved in @Thunder King's event.