Fire, Water, Fist and Coding OOC

Thevshi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Ye Quan is going to turn his attention toward Jessica this time, firing a blast of dark energy at her and hitting with a 26, so a DC 25 toughness save for Jessica.

A couple of gang members are going to move over to engage Crimson Tiger, getting a 14 and 24 so a miss and a hit.  A DC 17 toughness save for Crimson.

A couple of gang members move over to help the one already facing Tsunami, and they get a 25, 19 and 14, the first would normally hit, but for Tsunami’s defensive attack. 

Okay, Tsunami maneuvers herself so she can unleash a Cone of Water that will catch all the gang members and Ye Quan (while missing Mali and Jessica thanks to selective), she gets a 15, rolling a natural 1.  So, I will use a HP for a reroll, getting a 22, which hits them all.

All the normal gang members do down (unable to beat a DC 25 toughness save).  Ye Quan gets a 16, which misses by 9, so bruised and dazed.  I will remove the daze, returning Tsunami’s HP to her.

Well, his luck finally ran out, he got a 18 on his Will save.  Of course, this is not a complete failure, it just means he is slowed.  So…

Round Five

24 Crimson Tiger (bruised, 2 HP)

19 Tsunami (unharmed, 3 HP)

17 Ye Quan (bruised 3, slowed)

16 Gang Member (multiple)

9 Jessica (bruised, 4 HP)

8 SFX (unharmed, 2 HP)

Back to Crimson Tiger Thunder!

Yeah, that would miss, even with the -1 he gets from being slowed.  So, he gets a 13 for his toughness save, and this time I will say he just goes down completely.

With the gang leader down, not being able to get to their weapons and Tsunami having efficiently taken out quite a few of them, the remaining gang members are either making a break for it, or just giving up.

So, go ahead with you IC post Thunder, then we are out of combat.

The wake up would technically be

Alternate Power: Healing 7 (Extras: Action [Standard], Restoration, Total; Flaws: Limited [Others Only]); Power Feats: Regrowth, Stabilize, Variable Descriptor [carnal spirits]) {31/32} ("Belay Sin's Wages"; magic)

If you want me to roll, I'll roll it. But what I will roll for is

Intimidating Ye Quan: 1d20+4 21

+2 if this little scene is helping to intimidate to him.