The Magic of Reading (OOC)

Removed.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say one use for the sake of story ^.^ Otherwise the story might be short! I will give you a +5 to to familiarity on the next time to have to roll to make another one so hopefully that shortens the time if you do it again.

Edited by Vorik
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I have Jury-Rig another device using the remains of the old one when Nicole was riding shotgun? Forgot to mention that.

I'll spend a Hero Point to bring me down to one.

Here's how it looks like:

Nullify 10 (Descriptor [Magical]; Extras: Duration [Concentration] Range [Perception], Flaws: Action [Standard], Distracting, Side Effect; Feats: Power Loss [Has to keep pressing a button]) [9PP]

For a DC 24 to have made it.

Lastly, can I make a Search roll to check the Spire? See if there are any backdoors or hidden traps or hidden cameras, because just two guards visible really means they're not everything there.

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue
  • 3 weeks later...

Blue you remember hearing about this guy. He used to be what some would call a B-List hero named Runic. Even though he never really fought the people loved him for his service. He went missing in 1963.

Only Ex notices this but Dan looks very uneasy around you two. You can see him fidgeting with his hands and every once in a while he looks at you only to quickly look away when you look back. You get the feeling he is scared of you.

• 1 month later...