Lobisomem

Drakka

Lobisomem

Knowledge (Streetwise):

DC 10: A creature had surfaced in Freedom City, periodically wandering around and occasionally launching an attack on a building.

DC 15: These buildings tend to be buildings that house criminal organizations. The creature also strikes against obscure villains and gangs.

DC 20: This creature only attacks at night and, despite the ferocity of its attacks, doesn't kill its enemies.

Gather Information:

DC 5: This creature lives in North Freedom, in a house like a normal person. It is sentient.

DC 10: This creature goes by two names, Kaida Adachi, and Lobisomem, and have been seen rescuing people in various disasters. There is talk of it being a new hero.

DC 15: "Kaida" lives with Goho Adachi, a man who calls the creature his daughter, despite this clearly being impossible. Also, Kaida talks through telepathy, as anything she tells has to be written down for recording.

DC 20: Goho Adachi was a scientist that worked in discovering parallel dimensions of Earth. He was good, he found a few before abuptly stopping.

DC 25: Kaida appeared around the time when his work stopped around dimensional matters.

Knowledge (Cosmology)

DC 15: This creature is clearly not from this reality.

DC 20: This creature is from a parallel Earth, one of strange creatures like herself, but should be thought of as sentient and capable of communication.

DC 25: This world have not been accessed for quite some time and, despite not being of this world, this creature have not attempted to return for years.

DC 30: Years back, this dimension was accessed, and two creatures have escaped that reality. This creature, and one unknown creature unlike this one.

Knowledge (Arcane):

DC 20: Despite its fantastical appearance and abilities, this creature is not magical in origin.

Knowledge (Life Sciences):

DC 15: This creature is reptilian in biological nature, and it built for low to no light conditions.

DC 20: Near all this creature's abilities are biological in nature, magic doesn't seem to factor into it.

DC 25: This creature's horns allow it communication, and it is sentient.

DC 30: This creature's make-up and biology should not be possible, at least in this reality.

Introduction

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.

I am the Lobisomem of this Earth, do not fear, I don't hurt civilians.

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?

Other than Lobisomem? Why? What reason do I need to have one? A name is a name, I do not need more than one.

What is your full birth name?

I...did not have a name at birth, but Father called me Kaida Adachi as my name here, little dragon. Quaint

Where do you live?

In Freedom City's North. Apologies, but I have no intention to tell exactly where.

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 

Given the years I've been alive, 30. When I came alive, who knows.

Physical Traits

What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.

Now that...is difficult. As I see it, Mother is a female word, and as I am the same as Mother, I suppose I am female.

How would you describe your heritage?

I am a Lobisomem, born of Lobisomem. What else do you want from me? I have no need for "dramatic stories", unlike you.

How tall are you?

Certainly taller than you...hm? You want measurements? Hmph. 9 feet tall.

What is your body type?

Again, I am a Lobisomem. I have looked, and concluded my body is similar to those of lizard's and snakes. Likely won't stop you from writing down I resemble this "dragon" creature some say I resemble, correct?

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?

I...I don't particularly like the light...or the cold.

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 

I can be all. If you don't possess gracefulness or stealth, you never catch your prey...however, if you do not have heaviness or confidence clear in your appearance, your territory doesn't stay your territory for long.

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 

Skin. You mean scales, perhaps? They are never one color, see? I am black...and now I am white, simply a changing of colors I have found no creature here can do so perfectly. Only my eyes stay the same, Father says they are black.

Hair. I do not have hair, my frill, maybe, but not hair.

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?

I do not have hair to decorate like you.

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?

To Lobisomem, yes, given I was to be a Packleader, the Fathers-to-be would fall over themselves to court me...I know, I have seen it happen to Mother, and I look like her. 

To humans. I have heard "monster" and "beast" used to refer to me, it makes me want to bite them around the ears...so what? Do you think that makes me attractive to humans?

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?

Yes, and proudly so. You don't have scars if you do not rush for the first bite...though I am getting odd scars from your little odd weapons

Do you resemble anyone famous?

Is that a joke? No.

Do you have a dominant hand?

My right side is better controlled.

What kind of clothing do you wear?

I have no need for clothing, Father gave me some once to fend off the stares, it just caught on my scales. We haven't tried again.

Do you wear makeup?

No, I do not need it.

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?

Let us see, shall we?

Rrrrgh...Raaah!

Hmm, still higher than Mother.

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 

I twitch my tail, bare my teeth, and lower my head just to talk with you. I am a Lobisomem, and have no reason to act human...but yes, people stare at me for more than one reason, but they don't dare remark.

History

Where do you come from?

You tell me. It was home, apparently the same as here, but different. Another dimension.

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?

Major moves...I lived in another dimension! Is that a major move? Yes!

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?

This world is increasingly more...social...than I expected, but from what I see, there is fighting and killing for less than petty grudges and not for the sake of a hunt. That is a problem, and I won't look away from it, so no, I don't believe I can call myself "patriotic".

How do you feel about the place you come from? 

Wonderful. You kept to yourself and family unless there was emergency, and the only thing we needed to worry about was our next meal, or attackers. It was simple but close.

Where is your home town? What was/is it like?

There was no town, we wandered in our territory. Again, that might sound simple, but it was nice.

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 

Everyone I knew was a fellow Lobisomem and my family. We knew one bastard, Apex, but he never showed with the rest of his kind.

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life?

Fighting, strangely enough. You would believe I could hunt better than everyone else..but no, when our enemies showed, I bit first, and I won. Frankly, I am glad, being this hero is a lot easier with my talent.

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?

I...I...what, do you want me, to say to that, dammit!? I live with a human I call Father, I did not live here before. Why do you think that is? I have no more comments.

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.

My first hunt, Mother led us, and she didn't let up. She had to feed us, even if it was kind of pitiful, watching the prey run...and then, triumph. We won. We ate, the Pack played with me. We were family, and I was to lead the family, I was Packleader-to-be. Mother was proud that I was...happy, to be a part of family, that...I wasn't upset that we hunted those with minds.

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?

Well, I fell out of trees a lot. Heh, it was really silly, if they said I was too little to do something, I did it...and failed. Mother taught me how to do it later.

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?

I did not have school. Father taught me this world's facts, and I remember well, it was nice, it helped me...exist in this world.

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?

No. I don't keep things to remember people.

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?

When I became old enough to be Packleader, I became a hero. And I don't believe I need to tell you why...you just need to know it was because of how I was raised...and by who.

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?

Because I wanted to. And that's what you'll say too.

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?

Yes...I-I'm sorry. I don't want to say more...

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?

No, why do I need to make myself different? Not a hero, that is what I'll be if I don't be true, a true Lobisomem, like Mother and...and Father made me!

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 

I...I don't want Father to be hurt. I-I think I would do damn near anything to keep that from happening.

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?

No, I don't need to hurt another unless it is enemy or prey.

Family

What are your biological parents' names? 

Mother was Mother. If there was anything more specific, she'd be Packleader. Then there was Father, um, Fathers. I didn't know which was my actual Father, you probably have to know, but not me, they were all Father, and that was it.

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.

Yes, for a while...then I came here, and my other Father, human Father, raised me.

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?

My true Mother was the Packleader, perfectly honorable. Father could hunt anything, fight anything. We wandered our territory, living, and if anything threatened our territory, even if we didn't get affected, we fought them.

My other Father, he isn't stupid, and people respect him for that. He uses that to live. I like that.

Where are your parents now?

I-I don't know. Do not write that!

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?

We moved, staying in one place means food goes stagnant. No point. I stay still now, but I'd wander again.

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).

We were family, of course I got along with them. My other Father and me, we are a learning experience for each other, and we try our best to be friendly and understand.

How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 

They'd be proud, no doubt. I have new family, even if it is one person, and this city is my territory. I am better off than before, even if there are no Fathers-to-be here and I have no way to see more Lobisomem.

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.

Yes, many, as nameless as Mother and Father. We all cared. They called me Packleader, and intended to follow me until they found a Mother Packleader that struck their fancy.

What was your birth order in the family?

I was first, that's what Mother said.

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?

Tch, again, I do not know. I wish I knew how well they were.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?

Tch. Father! I am growing tired of these stupid questions! Oh, you promise not to ask another stupid question you already know? Good.

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?

I loved them all. That should be obvious, we relied on the other.

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?

Mother, she taught me everything I know as a Lobisomem. Father, the human one, to. He taught me everything about this world.

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.

I was...the white, I think? I was a Mother-to-be. All else were Father-to-be. I was to be a Packleader from the very beginning. 

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.

No actually. We don't dwell on already dead members, they are gone, hunting somewhere else.

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.

No, I have yet to become a Mother.

If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind?

Yes, a family is the perfect goal, a real, actual Pack...I need one. I do not think this is changing any time soon.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?

Someone powerful. I do not want them to die, nor do I want to die defending them.

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.

No, I have family, and then strangers. No friends.

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?

I might say Goho, but he is family, so no. I have no "best friends".

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?

Goho...and that's about it.

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?

No loves, otherwise, I likely wouldn't be here.

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.

Rrrr-yesss. I know not who you are, so you will stay in the dark. All you need to know is he is Apex, I have enough hate for both of us even if he didn't hate me too, and one of us will tear the other to pieces.

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?

Father. They Wil try to hurt Father.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?

Force me away from my Pack, and trust me, I still haven't forgotten.

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?

My Pack, myself, and then this territory. Oh, don't look at me like I'm a monster. I can't defend this place if I'm dead, and new territory is always accessible. 

Who or what do you trust the most? Why?

Goho, Father. He let me into his personal territory, and I could kill him, easily, he knows this. He gave trust, I shall return it.

Who or what do you despise? Why?

Apex. We despise the other, and that is all you need to know.

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?

Loyalty, bravery, and ferocity. If you don't bare your fangs to protect your Pack, like me, you don't have a heart.

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?

Cowardice, sadistic minds. I know I am not a coward, but sadism...maybe to my most hated enemies.

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 

No, I could never truly hide, I am too recognizable.

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?

Yes, while I am leading. If they listen, I see no reason to not work with them.

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?

No, no team.

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?

Father told me of those, but I think my thoughts are...different, as is my body. I don't fit, so I won't invade their Packs.

Personality & Beliefs

Who are your heroes?

I do not have any "hero".

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?

No, we are mortal, if they mess up, so be it.

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?

Yes, I like the thrill, the hunt, and the splatter. I am Lobisomem, I have to.

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?

If...perhaps if someone hurt Father, I would kill them. Heroes don't do that sooo...

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?

To be alive.

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?

To be alive. What? That's my answer!

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?

To lose the last of my Pack. I stay at home with Father, he doesn't leave until the fear leaves.

Is there anything you would give you life for? 

Possibly, my Pack, Mother would do so, and so would I.

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?

Eh, I don't care. It feeds and houses Father, so I tolerate the dumb paper.

How do you generally treat others?

Others might say I act superior. Well, it is not superior if it is true. I am both stronger and smarter, Father and I shouldn't need to act equal.

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?

No. I will never give trust to someone until they earned it.

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?

...introverted, but not shy. I don't like to talk...yet here I am, tolerating you.

How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 

I would be superior and calm, those are traits Mother told me an available Packleader should be.

What are your most annoying habits?

Maybe...I lower my head when somebody draws near, they seem to think this is frightening.

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?

The stupid and those who let them be stupid, they would never survive, and it is a shame.

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?

Cooked meat. Any meat is fine, but cooked is warm. I eat fast, but do not worry, I savor the smell.

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?

Water? Father once gave me this "alcohol" and it tastes and smells like burning. Pleasing at times, but water is more...normal.

What is your favorite treat (dessert)?

Pork. Father puts sweet lemon on it.

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?

Plants, ugh! No flavor, and doesn't make me any fuller.

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?

Red is my favorite, it means I struck true. And yellow burns my eyes, I do not like it.

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?

Anything with a beat, it resonates in the house nice. I don't like rap, strange words, no rhythm.

If you have a favorite scent, what is it?

Blood? Don't look shocked!

Do you have a favorite animal?

Wolves, they know the meaning of a Pack, though I still cannot fantom why they split up in the warm days...

What is your most treasured possession? Why?

Nothing, I have no need for items.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?

This could sound strange, but I do enjoy my comfort. Warm, eating, and safe. When I'm not hunting, I want to be happy.

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?

I don't believe so...maybe delivering those..."drugs" was it? They smell terrible.

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life?How important is it to you?

No much. When Pack dies, they just hunt somewhere new. Doesn't affect me much.

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?

No, we all came up with those thoughts.

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 

No, you know this.

Could you kill? Have you killed?

Yes and yes. Sad fact of life, not everything lives peacefully, including me. I don't want to disappoint Father though, so I don't kill people.

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?

Survival. I had to eat, so I ate. Enemies also die, they threaten the peace of the territory.

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they?

Yes, if one is about to harm your Pack, you fight...preferably to the death, it has finality to it.

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 

Indifferent perhaps, especially for a family member if they had reason. An enemy, if it were for food I wouldn't mind too much...for no reason, I'd have to teach them how it feels. 

How would you react if something important was stolen from you?

Get it back, hurt whoever did it.

How would you react to public humiliation?

Fight it, earn my pride back.

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?

It...has happened, and if it did happen, I'd kill who did, I don't care what others think.

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?

Starving and toturing another. There is at least ending to a quick and honorable death.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?

Go home, eat all my food, go somewhere warm, turn off all the lights, and stay with Father.

Career & Training

Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?

No, this is all me.

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?

Mother taught me how to hunt, but the rest comes from me.

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?

I can build things better than most humans, Father showed me.

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?

I used to work for Father, but that's stopping now.

What is your preferred combat style?

Fierce, quick and for the "kill", but not really. It just needs to end quickly.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?

No.

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?

I would like to breath underwater or resist the cold, but other than that? No.

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?

If I got jealous of skill, Mother would have never taught me what she did.

Lifestyle & Hobbies

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?

Basking in warmth, eating well, and sleeping after a hunt. I don't like it when this is changed, I have to be cold or hungry, or even tired!

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?

I...watch TV? I picked it up, laying around the house.

What do you do for fun?

I climb where I haven't climbed and explore my territory.

Do you have a costume? What does it look like?

No, I do not need clothes.

How do you normally dress when not in costume?

Again, no clothes.

What do you wear to bed most nights?

My scales and nothing except a heat lamp nearby.

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?

No, I can't be weighed down by those useless rocks.

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?

In my home, if it gets stolen, I'd get it back.

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?

Walking. Unless something can fit me, it's and excersise in futility.

Miscellaneous

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 

No, I have no possessions to give and no young packmates to give things to.

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?

Given I have been called a monster, or something alien, I am sure you'd have a way to identify me, if only because I have scales.

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?

I'd...like to have a real Pack. More Lobisomem here, to remember me as not the only one here...it'd be great, though moreso for us, I think.

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?

Yes, I am very strong, big, and spit venom. Generally, you are lucky I protect and don't eat you.

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?

My actual strength and my mind, especially loyalty, there is a lot I would do for my family, and I am capable of it. That is not shameful for me.

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?

My...hm. Let's see. None? What? You want an actual answer. Fine. My shortness with you people, seems to scare you.

Are we done here. Good. I won't tolerate another interview.

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice... 

Expand your circle! Let others be your Pack!