Visitors? Visitors! (OOC)

Cool Homosapien

1 minute ago, Curious Key said:

Forgive the double-post, but I just realized I had a question. How does this scene look for people with knowledge ranks in Cosmology? Do we know roughly what we're looking at?

Knowledge (Cosmology): Covers knowledge of extradimensional matters: the Cosmic Coil, the Terminus, parallel dimensions/realities, and so on. Roughly speaking, it's the Knowledge skill for places (and beings from places) you'd need Super-Movement (Dimensional) to reach.

I think it means the dimension itself, not the people? I maybe wrong. That said, you know instinctively that they are not from around these parts, DC10.

Hmm, that's a toughy, she has a dimensional pocket for a reason . . .

Let's say she still had her tablet on her person. It's what's listed in the book as a PDA. It's a silver model, not exactly top of the line but it does its job. She has some personal information stored on it, schedules, reminders, maybe some files from her work at ASTRO in EC. Whatever makes the plot more interesting.

And I'm gonna not make a notice roll and take that hero point. ;3

Edited by Curious Key

If you do split up, Hysti is probably the only one who would want Shrike to herself.

Warp is taking Windleaf to somewhere nature-y. Doesn't have to be alone.

Queenie is taking Gorth for food and drinks. Another not alone.

Barron could go anywhere. I suggested a spree right under Mr Murk's nose, but going with Windleaf or Gorth is also acceptable.