Supercape

GM

"I can help with that, sure" agreed Quotsa. "Long as their ain't no blowback on the tribe. Enough blood been spilt. Enough of our blood, anyways. You go and spill your own, I ain't gonna stop you. Appreciate it if you take a few of Choppers crew with ya. Would be much obliged!" he smiled. 

He offered Jan an open wooden box. Inside were a variety of colourful dried mushrooms. 

"They got some warehouse on edge of Meddy. Dealing MAX and ZOOM, I think. Maybe other stuff too" he shrugged. "Otherwise, they got a bar in the middle of town. Motor cycle club thing, a club house. Lotta heat there, but they might be drunk. Only other place is Chopper's own personal mansion. More of a run down old thing, ya know. Wooden, rotten, but still got a little class. Its where he has his blacksmithy, all that medieval stuff. Say hes got some torture chamber in the basement. Iron Maiden, that kind of stuff. Probably just gas and wind, but hey, I don't want to find out..."

He shuddered, and helped himself to a mushroom to get him through the thought. 

"You got any other bright ideas, I'll help you navigate them. Yeah man, my spirit will guide you!" he said, his pupils getting wide and his eyes diverging slightly...