The Commander & Ox PL (10) - Zatvair (newbie)

Player Name: Zatvair
Character Name:The Ox
Power Level: 10   (150/150PP)
Trade-Offs: -2 Attack/+2 Damage, -2 Defense +2 Toughness
Unspent Power Points: 5
In Brief: Giant Remote Controlled Robotic Defender.

Residence:  A Freedom City Junkyard
Base of Operations: Fens
Catchphrase: " Order Understood Commander"

Alternate Identity: None
Identity: I'am a Robot
Birthplace: Freedom City Junkyard

Affiliations: Commander T
Family: Commander T

Description:
Apparent Age: Unknown
Ethnicity: Robot
Height:  8 feet tall
Weight:  ( 2000 Pounds)
Eyes: None
Hair: None

Standing at 8 feet tall the Ox towers over most people. With its large Steel Chassis its power Core looks like a large O on its chase while Next to it someone seems to have painted a black X which is why they call him Ox.  The Head has two antennae that look like

Horns. That glow as he gets'commands from Commander T. The Ox also looks like its had multiple paint jobs over its life time. While everything works perfectly. There are still plenty of Dents and bits of rust that seems too have been painted over on the OX. Inside many of its

inner workings seem to be the combination of older parts and newer parts. The ox is quite literally a hybrid but ingenious  use of second hand engineering and audio command controls.

Power Descriptions:

A number of powerful engines through out the  OX power this mighty contraption of steel and metal the greater the task the Ox will literally roar to life as the twin Diesel engines custom built by the Commander roar to life from inside the Ox's Chest the greater the Task that's  needed at hand. There is also two smaller Engines in each of the Ox's Fore arms for extra power when needed. While Much of the sound these engines  make is muffled by the layers of steel and sound proofing from his armor a guttural hum can be heard when standing near Ox as he uses his powers. A very Simple Minded AI handles Commander T's commands as there received through audio. The AI really only has

two laws of robotics it follows Protect The Commander and Follow the Commander's Commands.  Inside the large Feet of the Ox is two twin Impulsion Rockets that are used to Fire The Ox into the air and then the Jet Turbines roar to life to allow the Ox to fly the only problem is when the Ox starts to fly its very loud. When he lands twin Impulsion dampeners  will go off  leave only cracks and small holes in the surface when the Ox lands which is also very loud. The Commander is trying to find a way to make it quieter but for now it works

History:
I was given life by my father creator, steward, and ,Commander T. I remember the first day I saw him he was much smaller then, but I have been his constant friend. I started life as a simple cable box built to record and play our favorite t.v. shows. The Commander decided I should be as impressive as the heroes on the shows we watched so he built me a body. My first body wasen't that amazing I admit but I remember when the older one called me ox because of my communication antennae looked like horns he said, The Commander was so in love with the name it quickly became my Moniker rather than my serial number. I found myself being content with this. My first incursion with The Commander was destroying cars in the yard of much junk, I'am told I'am very good at destroying cars. This continued every day and would consist of The Commander and I watching our favorite shows. Him outfitting me with something new than destroying cars. Ah good times until the Commander left for college, at this point I had grown into quite the large and powerful machine, I tried to follow him when he left but because of the amount of property damage caused I was ordered to remain in the Junk yard but, The Commander's Uncle gave me a job, Destroying stuff. It was a number of years later when The Commander Returned, it was after the other one I was told died, The Commander Seemed very different. When he returned he made modifications to me. Told me we are going to do what we did as kids said this time it means something. Now I serve as his Sidekick, in our constant battle against evil.

Personality & Motivation:
Ox overall is a very intelligent AI with a working knowledge of the world around him but he does take things quite literally. While he doesn't understand the Human Condition for the most part he means well. He has a brain much like a human and while very intelligent he has the maturity of a 7 year old at times.

Ox does think he is a character in a show about stopping evil.

Powers & Tactics:
Following The Commander's Instructions is Ox main tactic but for the most part he can act on his own, without the commander. While Ox isn't a great fighter he is very good at destroying things.

His powers Consist of Being Incredibly Strong Robot with Extend Arms and Being Tall.

Complications:
Name:

The Ox can be quite trusting as he thinks everyone is very honest

The Ox can't harm another creature without The Commander's INstructions

The Ox's fighting style results in a lot of property damage

Abilities:  24-10+4+4= 22PP
Strength:  34 (+12)
Dexterity: 10 (+0)
Constitution: -10 (-)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 16 + 16 = 32PP
Initiative: +0
Base Attack: +8 
Grapple: +20 (28 With Elongation)
Base Defense: +8
Knock-back: -12

Saving Throws: 0 + 4 + 2 = 6PP
Toughness: +12 (Impervious 12)
Fortitude: -  Immune
Reflex: +4 (+0 Dex, +4)
Will: +6 (,+2 Wis +4)

Skills:[No Skills]

Feats: 2PP

Eidetic Memory
Interpose

Powers: 6+40+24+8+8 = 86 PP

Elongation  8, [8PP]

Immunity 40 (Fortitude saves, Mental effects), [40PP]

Protection 12 (Extras: Impervious 12),  [24PP]

Super-Strength 4 (Heavy Load: 21.6 tons), [8PP]

Super-Senses 8 (Blind-sight [radio, Acute,Extended,Communication Link (Commander T)][8PP]

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE                           EFFECT
Unarmed
             Touch      DC 27 Toughness             Damage (Bludgeon)

Totals: Abilities (22) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (6) + Skills (0) + Feats (4) + Powers (86) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150 Power Points

The Commander

Player Name: Zatvair
Character Name: Carter Tvair
Power Level: 10   (150/150)
Trade-Offs:  None
Unspent Power Points: 0
In Brief: Hometown robotic's prodigy looking to do some good.

Residence: Freedom City Junkyard
Base of Operations: The Fens
Catchphrase: "I'am Commander T!!!!"

Alternate Identity: Commander T
Identity: Secret
Birthplace: Freedom City

Affiliations: Ox and the Tvair Family
Family:  The Tvair's

Description:
Apparent Age: Young Adult
Ethnicity: African American
Height:  5'8
Weight: 180 Ibs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

A young African American wearing a Large Helmet in a full body suit that looks like its from sort of Sentai show. The Visor shifts between Yellow and Red as it makes calculations. The Helmet has two Horns and a Large T in the middle of the fore head part.

The Suit for the most part is a tight fit other than the large protruding holster at the his hip that holds what looks like a large ray gun with a large amount of beeping lights.

Power Descriptions:
The Helmet and Suit are an interconnected device that allows The Commander to become invisible. While not invisible Commander T can be seen surrounded by a Yellow light surrounding him that originates from the horns on the helmet. The Inside of the helmet has a number of uses but its biggest one is it allows The Commander to control Ox without it  Ox is just a big statue.  Not totally defenseless The Commander does have a The T Ray a large 1920s looking blaster that fires bolts of light that will actually home in on there target. There is a Dial with 2 other settings one being the Flash light feature that not only gives light but also can blind and deafen people. Then the final feature allows The T Ray to turn into a solid light Mickey Mouse hand that can grab things

History:

Born to two loving parents but the odd thing was when he was 9 months old he had drawn his first blueprint for very simple machines. People say it comes once every ten generations but the child was a Bonified prodigy he built his first car with his dad when he was five. As Carter grew older he soon found his intelligence and over all love of engineering and machines set him apart from the other kids. So he began to build his own friend. That' how Ox was created at first a simple magic eight-ball and spare parts in his dad's garage he made a simple yes or no ball he would be constantly asking questions every Saturday he would make it a little smarter a little more intuitive. At age 12 Carter had built an actual think for itself AI in that magic ball, it was at this time Carter's love for machines in general prompted his parents to move to freedom city where they could send him to schools that could allow Carter to really grow where he could be with kids that matched his interests. But Carter never stopped working on his robot at age 16 he was headed to college OX at this point was a 15 foot tall walking behemoth of a machine. But he soon became constrained to the garage because one outing cost the family and the city a large amount in repairs. Luckily Carter's favorite Uncle took the robot in and even gave him a job so he could pay off the damages.  Carter said his good byes and went to college. Where he soon learned the harsh realities of life. College to most is an institute of learning for Carter it became the place he hated more than any other forced to room with a skin head racist Carter grew to resent his school because of the bullying by Rodney his roommate until the day Rodney  finally was able to make Carter quit. It made Carter run right back home luckily his Uncle had left him the Junkyard in his will "Saying Carter was the only kid he knew that could turn Junk into Miracles". His robot was glad to see him but Carter didn't care soon he became a introvert spending all his time by himself. But every day he saw his robot outside working in the Junkyard. For Ox the Junkyard was an adventure and every new piece of trash a new threat to the large scrapyard of a city he protected. In time it began to grow on Carter watching his Robot's good deeds, When the terminus invasion append that was Carter's wake up call. He built his own suit and told Ox were going to be heroes to.

Personality & Motivation:

Carter is much more cynical and Logical  than the Ox which can come off like he's a jerk but really he means well and will try to do as much good as he sees possible

Carter is realistic but his Robot's want to do good and the fear he saw on peoples faces and the fact he knows he could've helped with the invasion has him out there almost every night.

Powers & Tactics:
A number of Gadgets  from force field to a Light Blasting Ray Gun that can also turn into a solid Hologram construct. and a Suit that can reflect light off of it to make one self invisible to the naked eye.

Carter likes to mainly hang back and let Ox do the fighting while he does the talking. 

Complications:
Name:

I do have a Family I don't know what I'd do if one of them got hurt

If this affects the Junkyard I'am going to stop this place is my uncle's memorial

I can't leave Ox Behind !!!!!!

Abilities: 2+10+10 =  22PP
Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 10 (+0)
Intelligence: 30/20 (+5/ +10 for craft skills)
Wisdom: 20 (+5)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 8+8+16 = 32PP
Initiative: +1
Attack:

+8 Melee,  (8pp)

+8 Ranged (8pp)
Grapple: +8
Defense: +8 (+0 Base, +0 Dodge Focus, +0 Flat-Footed)
Knock-back: -4

Saving Throws: 7 + 3 + 2 = 12PP
Toughness: +8 (+0 Con, +0 [Force Field 8])
Fortitude: +2  (+0 Con, +2) 
Reflex: +8 (+1 Dex, +7)
Will: +8 (,+5 Wis +3)

Skills: 60R = 15PP 
Computers 8 (+13),

Craft (Chemical) 8 (+18)

Craft (electronic) 8 (+18),

Craft (mechanical) 8 (+18),

Disable Device 8 (+13),

Knowledge (physical sciences) 8 (+13),

Knowledge (technology) 8 (+13),

Notice 4 (+9)

Feats: 36 PP
Beginner’s Luck,

Improvised Tools,

Inventor,

Skill Mastery 1 (Craft (electronic), Craft (mechanical), Craft(Chemical), Disable Device)

Sidekick 30
Teamwork 2

Powers: 6 + 15 + 12 = 33PP

Prodigy of Robotics

Enhanced Ability( Intelligence) 10 [Innate,Limited Craft Skills] [6PP]

The T Ray Device 5 [Easy to Lose] [25 DP] 15 PP

Blast 9 [Homing 3]                       21DP

•    Dazzle 8                  [Visual Senses            1AE
  •    Create Object 10 [Linked (Super Movement: Swinging) Tether, Limited(Can only form a Mickey Mouse hand)]  1AE

Super Movement 1 [Linked ( Create Object) 2 DP

The Commander Suit  Device 3  [15DP]   12PP

Flight 1 [Levitate]   [1PP]

Force Field 8          [8PP]

Invisibility 2            [4PP]

Super Senses 1 [Com Link The Ox]  [1PP]

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE                           EFFECT
Unarmed
             Touch               DC 15 Toughness             Damage (Bludgeon)
T Ray Blaster    Ranged 90ft      DC 24  Toughness               Damage (Energy) (Homing 5 tries to hit)

Dazzler Mode  Ranged 100ft   DC 20  Reflex                     Impaired Visual Senses

Totals: Abilities (22) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (15) + Feats (36) + Powers (33) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150 Power Points

Edited by Zatvair
Minor formatting/math.

Made some small edits to formatting and some notational math (eg, the Powers section for Ox had the right final pp cost, but the numbers leading up to that needed touching up; Grapple was still built as if the character has growth; etc). No actual mechanical changes to the characters.

APPROVED, though once you've played with the system for a bit do come back and review the sheet for things you want to update or change. In particular, I'm personally pretty lenient about sheet formatting for really new players (goodness knows you have a lot to learn and track already, and having a sheet you laid out yourself can be useful if it's clear enough!), but eventually the sheet should probably be cleaned up for the standard templates.

One more approval (the second ref may have further feedback for you!) and you'll be good to go.