Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Past hour
  2. [IC] Trade Terminal Trouble

    She jerked him back up, enough to rattle the limb in it's socket, and then brought him up high enough so he was looking into eyes. With their hourglass pupils, as they constricted and looked into his eyes. She smiled, or sneered, and then gnashed her beak at him. "Good, Inspector Roshock. We need to speak about the smuggling of things! And that you've been very naught. Ja-hag already spoke..." Her face adopting a bit of an awkward expression. "So please spare me, this extra-judicial behavior, and I want answers now. Or, if you'd rather we go through the processes of intimidation, threats and genuine violence we can." Her expression brightened, which was for most other species, not a pleasant looking thing. "...Or! Or we can go through that. I could threaten you with dropping, maybe play with the notion for hours. Or just rip off your limbs. That also can work... how many knuckles do you have on your fingers?" Pulling him up higher to look at his arms, and whatever had that was equivalent for hands, and she lifted her own to grab at his. "So talking, talking is good. Very good."
  3. Today
  4. Do students ever show up early? (OPEN)

    Corinne had finished up her mountain of food, and was guzzling a glass of milk, holding up a hand, finger extended as if to have a minute. She let drew in a sharp bit of breath, before talking at Cheri then, "Yeah, so go hermit then? Or go public." Her expression severe, brows knitted together and looking a bit like a thunderstorm. Corinne was blessed by being physically attractive, but in the moment it was a cold countenance. "Not eating food that is included in a social setting, or offered to you isn't self-reliance. It's a weird quirk, it's an identifiable thing. Don't break the social contract, if you want to hide." Her eyes wide as she stood to her full height, not slouching like she had been in the seat, and she had her palms opened upwards as she spread her arms wide. "Like, I do ballet and dance, it's been, like, my religion. And acrobatics. Calories are calories. Especially if you've ran for hours, or lifted weights. You lost energy. You replace energy. Totally all there is, pinky swear." She picked up her tray, and sighed then, looking away from everyone else. "You guys are gonna want the moments of normal, before life just sort of... goes barrelling off a cliff, and you those moments come less and less."
  5. London Calling

    Is the creature linked to the bonfire? or has it left it?
  6. (OOC) Pop Quiz: Or Are You Deceived

    Yes, that definitely seems like a fight. Initiative Roll: 1d20+7 18
  7. High Note IC

    GM At the mention of Slug, Amanda's left eye had a massive spasm. "Gluth...Gluth..." she whispered, trying to process the memory and failing (As always) to do so. But she would not speak further on the matter. 'Twas ever the mystery. "Kitty Riot, eh? Good choice! I approve of any feeling, I mean feline pussy" she said, brightening at their name and outrageous history. "I'll have a helicopter on standby in case of emergency extraction then. And let the embassy know. They will be spitting blood. Which is another good reason to have them!" she said, pondering the matter. "And yes, he did chance his name to Z.G" she sighed, frowning. She finished both coffees and started pouring another. "He says it is a representative nomenclature statement on current social cybernetics. Or something equally vapid and pretentious...here..." She pulled up his profile on the computer. It was a website that was predictably vapid and pretentious, but, as Amanda had noted, also extremely well done. His face was there too, smiles, dyed punk red hair, jet black goatee, a few piercings, a smile that made you want to punch out his teeth if it was not for the nagging sensation that he would probably just replace them with a false teeth rainbow of metals, woods, and bodily fluids in resin. "Annoyingly, he is actual good at what he does" she said. ""Electrical and computer wizard, degree in art and media studies, top honours, and so on. He should at least have had the decency to be an idiot" "I can set up a meet before the gig, if you want. Which you probably don't..." she sighed.
  8. High Note IC

    Not her preferred kind of crowd, but whatever. Sounds like a good gig anyways. "Aw, but you and Slug made such a cute couple," Val teases, but doesn't press the subject. "I've got someone in mind for this one. New group called Kitty Riot! This... well, let's just seem like it's their idea of a good time. And I like their style; I think they'll bring a lot to the set." She was always one to take a chance with an up and comer, and give them more freedom than they'd normally get in their situation. Sometimes it backfires, but she remembers when she was first starting out. It's good to pay it forward. But there's something she just can't drop. "He really changed his name to Zyte. Guyste." She spaces the two words out, not liking the taste. "I hate this guy already. I'm guessing no middle name to ruin the stupid?"
  9. (OOC) Pop Quiz: Or Are You Deceived

    Okay, let's do this. Take that HP, Fox! Attack vs Matt. =15 Ah well! She'll do better next time. I imagine initiative may follow! "Fred' goes on 13
  10. (IC) Pop Quiz: Or Are You Deceived?

    A lot of things happened in very short order after that, at least from Matt's perspective. The cell door slid open - and Fred looked up at him. She looked at him with rheumy yellow eyes like infected cataracts and smiled a smile where all her teeth looked like the ravenous, carnivorous fangs of a shark. Heh! Meat! The Fred-thing declared in a voice that was like Fred's but distinctly was _not_ like Fred - a moment before it went for him, moving with impossible speed and tenacity as it grabbed his arms with sharpened nails and lashed its head out like a striking snake to try and bite out his throat! An instant later, he heard the wall behind him smash open - and as the teeth snapped towards his jugular, he distinctly heard the distant, far-off echoes of a dog's howl...
  11. (IC) Pop Quiz: That Long Tongue Liar

    Keith frowned, the illusion fading away. Demons knew the foulest of curses and the most honeyed of praises and could move from one to the other like the beating of fire-scorched feathery wings. But being ignored was not something demons readily understood - or handled easily. "I'm trying to save you a lot of trouble, girl," he said seriously. "Even if your friends don't flush the Cancer fast enough, your girl here's gonna die. It's just a matter of fact. Question is, does it happen on your terms? Or His?" he asked, making a dismissive gesture that was somewhere in the direction of the One Above.
  12. (IC) Pop Quiz: That Long Tongue Liar

    Phaedra sighed and set aside her tea. "Thank you for the conversation," she said to 'Keith', "as well as for the tea and attending to Reeke. But I think it is time we should move on." The half-breed sounded calm, almost bored, and she turned to raise an inquiring eyebrow toward Cathy. "Ready to go?" she asked, "if we don't have much time we really should get on with loving and cherishing, yeah?"
  13. Yesterday
  14. Mr Murk

    For stuff and so on and so forth, verily, forsooth, suchlike and thus be it and yay, so it is and it is so. Rep Table
  15. Mr Murk Knowledge [History] DC 35 Researching carefully, the master historian will find oblique references to “Mr Murk” or variants (in various languages) throughout human history, as a prophet, seer, or mystic of various forms. DC 40 The true master will also realise that even ancient cave man paintings found throughout the world might indicate his presence. Knowledge [Civics or Business] DC 20 Fiddle and Murk was a law company in London, mid 19th Century, run by Mr Ebeneezer Fiddle and Mr Erasmus Murk (His pupil). DC 30 Fiddle and Murk has run ever since from offices in London, although progressively smaller in scope until they virtually vanish in WW2. They are still technically active, however. DC 40 Mr Murk appears to retain ownership of Fiddle and Murk, and the offices are based in Soho, at the “Club Immortus” (With regards to the Murk Dimension) Knowledge [Arcane] DC 25 There are various rare occult and eldritch texts referring to a shadowy dimension called by names such as “The gloom”, “The shade”, “The murk” and so on. DC 30 This dimension feeds (mindlessly) on the soul and few can survive there. Rats and Flies seem to live their quite comfortably, however. On seeing Mr. Murks true form…Knowledge [Life Sciences] DC 10 He ain’t human! DC 15 (also possible with Medicine DC 15) Mr Murk is clinically albino. DC 20 Mr Murk is a Homo Nandethalensis
  16. Spiraling Shape (OOC)

    Notice: 18 Survival: 27
  17. Spiraling Shape (OOC)

    All right! It's time for Notice/Search/Investigate/Survival checks, as your dice favor you.
  18. Spiraling Shape (IC)

    Back at the museum, the arrival of the three superheroes temporarily interrupted the ongoing repair efforts of the museum staff. The damage SFX had done to the gallery floor and walls had already been repaired before she left, but there was still the broken display case to repair and the broken glass to pick up. The Deep One armor itself was back in the museum's safe, where a reluctant Dr. Charles Craig (having shed his captain's hat and persona) escorted the heroes back to see it. They were an odd trio amid the mundanity of papers, files, and the various artifacts left behind by nearly 250 years of Freedom City area nautical history. Anonymous in her armor, or at least not apparently a Deep One, Aquaria lifted the helmet of the now-disarticulated suit with a soft noise. No prisoners survived of those who attacked under Archevil. The one who brought this to Freedom City must be dead. She could see the marks along the side where a mighty blow had been struck, perhaps a superpowered fist or energy blast. "This belonged to a warrior-priest. To help them call upon the Gods Below." She set the helmet back and stepped away from the armor pieces, her posture crouched and tense. "It. It would mean nothing to Devil Ray. The men who came as thieves, did they leave any clues?"
  19. London Calling

    GM "It is fire and fury, and without brain" explained Mr. Murk, blind eyes gazing at the bonfire. And he was not wrong. For out of the bonfire slithered pure liquid fire, burning the frosted ground, steam arising. Like a flow of lava, the fire streamed, streams of fire oozing this way and that like a cobweb of tendrils. Screams abounded, and the crowds ran this way and that. " "Who is in charge of that fire!" "Call the brigade!" "This is an outrage! A health and safety disaster!" For, if one knew what to look for, one could discern an oozing bestial mentality in the centre of the flowing pool of fire. Otherwise, it looked like a most peculiar, even unnerving and unnatural, spread of fire. The scientific mind might notice that it was an impossibility of physics, but a panicked mob did not have a scientific mind. And it was full of rage, with great paucity of intellect. An idiot with a tantrum.
  20. Do students ever show up early? (OPEN)

    Cheri smiled a bit, as she'd take a small fork from her bag, and rather delicately began to eat the mixture she made herself, smiling as she listened to the comments around her. Looking to Corinne, she'd point her fork and nod her head in a solid affirmation, her ears popping up to bounce a bit showily. "I actually agree to that ideology. I was taught that self reliance is one of the world's most important qualities, so for both my meals and training, I intend to perform properly. I've never really worked out before outside of walking around the grounds for general atmosphere, so I might need to bring more if I'm going to be expected to do a lot of weight lifting." She would pause a moment, before flicking her fork between her fingers and continuing with a bright smile. "And I hope I wasn't being offensive. Not everyone should pursue heroism as an occupation, I just happen to want it. Part of reaching that goal is going to be dealing with this place for a while, I guess. I can't really just wear a mask to any effectiveness, so I get one shot and one reputation. Gotta make sure not to screw up, y'know?"
  21. Good Company and Good Cheer [Open]

    Pleasantly surprised by the (relatively) warm welcome, Leviathan gave the other heroes a lopsided grin and moved to join the crowd. He almost immediately turned back to the bar for a drink first. Even though he wasn't cold any longer, a night like tonight was perfect for something nice and hot. "Spiked cider," he rumbled to the bartender. "...In a bigger glass, if you can." The standard cups were much too small for him, and thirst aside, Leviathan didn't want to shatter his beverage accidentally. And so, soon holding a 60 ounce pitcher like it was a beer can, the jolly red-and-green giant sauntered across the bar to the Christmas tune from the jukebox. "Don't think I've worked with any of you before," he said with a gesture that included everyone but Bonfire. "I'm Leviathan."
  22. [IC] Freedom of Information

    Leviathan shared that curiosity. "Yeah, there might be more to their crew..." He chewed his lower lip and still couldn't help but quietly point out that, "We could take them now, and everyone else in the club...but if any of the hackers are safely elsewhere, then they'll go to ground and we'll probably never find them again. Maybe Ph0enix would be satisfied by just driving mAZ out of the city, but I'd really rather put them all away." He glanced around, wary of being overheard. "I guess we should play it safe. Leave, change, and then just follow them like we planned. You'll have no problem with that, I assume. If I try to keep up with you, then we're far more likely to be spotted, so how about you use your various tricks to stalk these guys, and occasionally send up a beacon of light to show me where you are. Something high up above the streets, and not so bright that the whole city sees it--I think that'll be safe. I can watch from the rooftops and follow you at a distance. Then, when the time is right, we can round them all up."
  23. Quanta (PL 10) GamerXZ

    Fixed a small format error with the array. Your listed Trade Offs of +2 Attack/ -2 Dam is not reflective on the rest of the sheet. Beyond that the listed Attack is off, as you don't have Accurate for the Array, but specific powers within it, so she is only Attack +10 with Damage and Blast powers in the Array. Also your Toughness is not +10, it currently sits at +8 due to a Con bonus of +2 and 6 Ranks of Protection. So you have a +8 total. For all things with values (Like Super Strength, or Transform, or Create Object, or Blast) we will need those values listed. Like how much Create Object makes, how much they can Transform, range increment of the Blast, what is the Heavy/Max Load for For Space Travel please see the Powers section of House Rules, as we use a different version of the power. You will also want to have the combat block listed as well.
  24. Quanta (PL 10) GamerXZ

    Player Name: GamerXZ Character Name: Quanta Power Level: 10 (150/150PP) Trade-Offs: +2 Attack / -2 Damage, +/-0 Defense / +/-0 Toughness Unspent Power Points: 0 In Brief: Former human that inherited cosmic power and now trying to do some good with it. Residence: (Optional) Where the character normally resides / lives (if anywhere). Catchphrase: "Let The Show Begin" Alternate Identity: Alan Parker Identity: Secret Birthplace: Earth 27732 Occupation: Dimension-Hopping Cosmic Witch Affiliations: Whatever cosmic entity decides to bother them at the time. Family: Alice Parker (Mother/Alive) Louis Parker (Father/Alive) Description: Age: 21 (DoB: April 23, 1996) Gender: Male/Female Ethnicity: Caucasian Height: 5 Foot, 10 Inches Weight: 170 Pounds Eyes: Green Hair: Short, Deep Brown On top of the details above, his physical appearance is about-average with fair skin that borders on being slightly tanned, and just a little bit of bulkiness in the shoulders with a face that's typically cleanly-shaven. His normal human guise includes a deep blue tank top and black sweatpants with shoes and grey hoodie. As Quanta, their body is female and fairly-toned with milky skin and violet eyes and dark violet hair that goes down to just past their knees and they wear attire that is a mix of black with violet highlights consisting of black gloves that stop just short of their shoulders and a bodysuit along with heeled thigh-high boots and a flowing cape that is black on the outside but with drawings of eldritch runes and various beasts on the violet under-side. Cosmos takes the form of their black witch hat. They can alter their form, but this is generally what one may consider their "hero" form. Personality & Motivation: Alan is a rather kind, soft-spoken type of individual with a strong desire to learn and an equally strong desire to help those around him. He likes to take things at his own pace most of the time, and does not like to rush, preferring to enjoy the moment rather than rush onwards to the next big adventure and loves to have fun and entertain. However, when devoted to something, he becomes very serious and loses some of his wit and easy-going attitude. His desire to aid others is rooted in a strong sense of empathy born out of his father abandoning him and his mother when he was a child and not wanting other people to experience that same pain. It's to the point he can be wracked with guilt about not being able to solve certain types of crisis or not doing as good a job as he thinks he could've. However, his relationship with authority figures is complicated at best. He tends to only follow orders when he feels he has a good reason to, and is more than willing to oppose them when he feels they abuse their power. He also has no qualms about socializing with characters that others would find suspicious or shady, a possible symptom of his earlier-mentioned empathy. Powers & Tactics: Quanta derives their power from the cosmic energy infused in their body, allowing them a host of incredible abilities, including firing energy blasts, creating dimensional rifts, conjuring anything they can think of, cosmic awareness, altering the molecular structure of both themselves and other things, and so on. Quanta's abilities allow them to be very adaptable in combat, but they seem to have a preference for attacking from long range using the various weaponry and abilities they can wield. However, they are not all explosions and lasers, preferring to either try and be diplomatic with the enemy and take the time to observe the area before moving in. If the enemy is injured and seemingly unable to fight back, they'll even try to get them to surrender. Power Descriptions: When they access their powers, their eyes take on a type of Kaleidoscope design and they tend to get some type of swirling streams of cosmic energy around their hands. When morphing their body, parts or all of them get replaced by some sort of black-violet substance until they get what they want. This same substance appears as an aura around an object when they are altering it. Sometimes they may snap their fingers when conjuring something, said item appearing from a light that traces the object in the air before materializing it. Quanta may even manually draw it if they want it to assume a certain shape. Complications: Name: With Great Power: Alan is aware of the huge responsibility that his power comes with but that don't mean he's always happy about it, especially when it gets in the way of things he and Cosmos want to do, namely leading a peaceful existence leaping between dimensions and helping people in need while being with friends. Of course, when an actual crisis rears its head, it can conflict with whatever schedule he has at the time, which can put a strain on some relationships. I Am Not My Father: To say Alan dislikes his father would be an big understatement and his desire to not be him is strong indeed. It's to the point that he will prioritize saving lives over stopping the villain most times, which can be used by the enemy to dissuade him from stopping their escape by endangering bystanders. History: Alan's story is not exactly what one would call the happiest, but nor is it downright tragic. The correct term to use might be...complicated. You see, as a child, his father left him and his mother, forcing her to raise their son on her own. Alan never truly understood why they separated and whenever he asked, his mother would simply smile and pat him on the head while saying something along the lines of "we're just working through a few problems, dear. Don't worry, everything will be ok." However, Alan wasn't dumb. He could tell at a glance that his mother was just trying to make him feel better. As such, he did all he could to make her happy. He worked hard in school and even took up washing dishes and sweeping the floor, among other things, to help when she came home from work, exhausted. However, even with a decent number of friends in school, and his mother's love, he sometimes felt a tinge of envy in his heart at seeing kids being raised by two parents instead of just one. Regardless, he grew up and completed his schooling,even earning a scholarship to a local college, much to the joy of his Mom and her side of the family. Alan wanted to pursue a career that would allow him to entertain and make people happy, and his Mom supported him all the way, even after he moved out on his own. However, it seems the powers that be had other plans for the young man. One weekend, he decided to pack a knapsack and go out in the wilderness to have some time alone and to see a meteor shower that was suppose to be happening. One of the "stars" though fell not far from him and when he went to investigate, found a small alien creature in a pod. Having seen enough movies to know the government would do terrible things to an actual alien, Alan took the creature home with him and nursed it back to health. Although it couldn't speak at the time, it was still able to communicate through audio cues and drawings and Alan learned the "alien" was actually a fragment of a much larger cosmic entity whom was being held against its will by a group that was abusing its power for their own ends. Knowing that said group would likely return for his new friend he'd named Cosmos, Alan and his friend devised a plan.When they returned, Alan made it look like he had captured Cosmos and went along with the other aliens' spiels about being "galactic protectors" and even offered to take him to their headquarters. Once there,Alan learned of how the group had been constantly draining The Entity and using its power to forcibly promote peace and they even gave him the chance to join their ranks. However, upon seeing Cosmos hurt reaction to its Mother's pain, Alan instead shut down the machines holding the Entity, allowing it to break free and exact its revenge, robbing the group of their power and influence. The Entity then returned Alan to his homeworld and as thanks, allowed Cosmos to remain and bond with Alan, giving him a portion of its cosmic power to do with as he wished. Having dealt for a long time with how uncomfortable he was with an appearance that so closely matched his father's and his own insecurities about being male, Alan and Cosmos used their power to form the dimension-hopping witch, Quanta. However, it seems there are those cosmic beings who aren't comfortable with a human wielding such power, and thus came to them with a deal. In exchange for their services including cleaning up whatever messes are happening on a cosmic or dimensional scale that said deities can't deal with, they'll leave him alone. Alan and Cosmos aren't exactly happy with it, but decide to just go along with it. After all, as the old saying goes "with great power comes great responsibility". Power Level: 10 (150 PP) Trade-Offs: Abilities: 4 + 2 + 4 + 4 + 6 + 4 = 24 PP Strength 30/14 (+10/+2) Dexterity 12 (+1) Constitution 14 (+2) Intelligence 14 (+2) Wisdom 16 (+3) Charisma 14 (+2) Combat: 12 + 12 = 24 PP Attack: +6 (+10 Apotheosis) Defense: +10 (+6 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed Initiative: +1 Grapple: +22/+8 Knockback: -10/-5/-1 Saving Throws: 4 + 4 +4 = 12 PP Toughness: +10/+2 (+2 CON, +8 Toughness) Fortitude: +6 (+2 CON, +4) Reflex: +5 (+1 DEX, +4) Will: +7 (+3 WIS, +4) Skills: 52r = 13 PP Diplomacy 8 (+10) Gather Information 6 (+8) Intimidate 8 (+10) Knowledge (galactic lore) 10 (+12) Knowledge (physical sciences) 4 (+7) Notice 8 (+11) Sense Motive 8 (+11) Feats: 12 PP Accurate All-Out Attack Challenge (Fast Startle) Defensive Dodge Focus 2 Environmental Adaptation (vacuum) Move By Action Power Attack Startle Uncanny Dodge (audio) Well-Informed Powers: 38 + 10 + +6 + 8 + 2 = 64 PP Note: All powers are products of Cosmic Energy Control Apotheosis, 30 PP Array (Power Feats:, Alternate Power 9) [38 PP] Base: Enhanced Strength 16 [16 PP] + Impervious Toughness 10 [10 PP] + Super-Strength 2 (Effective Lifting Strength 40) Heavy Load is 6,400 Pounds. Max Load is 12,800 Pounds. [4 PP] Alternate Power: Applies Impervious Toughness 10 and Reflective (all energy) to Protection [30 PP] Alternate Power: Damage 10 (Descriptor: Cosmic Energy Extras: Penetrating Feats: Variable Descriptor 2, Precise, Extended Reach 2, Affects Insubstantial 2,) [ 27 PP] Alternate Power: Blast 10 (Range: 100 Ft, Extras: Autofire 1) [30 PP] Alternate Power: Healing 9 (Feats: Persistent, Regrowth (Extras: Total) [29 PP] Alternate Power: Create Object 8 (Size: 400 Ft, Cubic Feats: Precise, Progression 3) (Extras: Duration) [30 PP] Alternate Power: Super-Movement 9 (Dimensional Movement 3, Feat: Progression 4) (Permeate 3) [ PP] Alternate Power: Transform 6 (Inanimate Objects To Inanimate Objects) Convert 50 Pounds Of Inanimate Mass For One Hour( [30 PP] Alternate Power: Enhanced Flight 15 (250,000 MPH/2,500,000 feet per round) [30 PP] Immunity 10 (life support, aging) [10 PP] Space Travel 3 (6 PP) Protection 8 [8 PP] Flight 1 (10 MPH/100 ft. per round) [2 PP] Abilities (24) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (13) + Feats (12) + Powers (64) - Disadvantages (0) = 150 PP
  25. London Calling

    "We talked, We Disagreed, He's begun to chant and has fallen into a trance of some manner, i imagine his attack is beginning if it hasn't begun already, he desires to tear down the walls of Global society and rebuild them to service those he deems worthy." he states calmly and cooly to mr fiddle "we must thus spring into action ourselves sirs! " adrenalin in the face of a battle pounding through his veins. "In the fire Aye?" he says regarding Mr Murk. "then it is as i suspected." he turns once again to acknowledge the people in the park "you must do what you can to help them Sirs without placing yourselves in harms way...I am about to wrestle with a creature from the ether for the lives and souls of the people around us, i fear it will be barbaric and brutal." "Godspeed and good luck." he says with a feint smile as he once more thunders towards the fire, voice bellowing with his rage and fury. "I know you're in there, Foul Creature! Come and face The Invincible Dreadnought if you dare! Or Cower in the flames and be rooted out!" slamming his great fists together with resounding booms "You have no other choices!"
  26. London Calling

    GM "What ails you, sir? You look like Ares preparing for war" said Mr. Fiddle who was watching the Fireworks with some enjoyment. It waned quickly when he saw the helmet of Dreadnought. The change in appearance had drawn a few impressed and frightened look from the onlookers. "See! I told you he was from Norway!" whispered one young boy. "It does not bode well" continued Mr. Fiddle, frowning and casting his eyes around. "I saw you with Doctor Armitage. What foul play is a foot? What did you learn?" Mr Murk, of course, was not looking at the fireworks. His milky eyes gazed at the bonfire. "Something lurks within..." he said, blindly pointing with uncanny accuracy towards the centre of the blaze.
  27. Last week
  28. London Calling

    "let us find out." Talking as much to himself as doctor armitage as he once again donned his domed helmet and twisted it into its locked position He had to move decisively now giving a firm nod of his head towards mr fiddler and Mr murk to let them know things were kicking off as he prepared for battle. The thick steel bands he wore around his biceps screeching and groaning as the muscles beneath expanded till they at last gave way, a primative method of restraint that helped him measure just how much force he held behind his blows, now removed by their release.
  29. Character Edits 2017

    Rev Fluff change: Could you add under "In Brief" (As per template) Theme Tune: I'm in love with my car 15 PP to spend Attributes [2 PP] +2 to CHA [2 PP] NB: This increases Bluff to 4 (+7) and Intimidate to 4 (+7) Feats [2 PP] Add Move by Action and Improved Trip Powers [11 PP] 8 PP: Add new Power Anatomic Separation 4 (Arms, Legs) [8 PP] [Mechanical/Cybernetic] 1 PP: Add new Power Regeneration 0 (Feats: Regrowth) [1 PP] [Cybernetic/Bacterial] 1 PP: Replace Enhanced Trait (Improvised Tools) with Quickness 3 (x10 Speed, Flaws: One Task [-2, Mechanical], Feats: Improvised Tools) [2 PP] "Inbuilt finger tools" [Mechanical/Cybernetic] 1 PP: Add an additional power to Jet Array. Trip 10 (Extras: Area [Line], Knockback, Flaws: Range [Touch]) [20/24 PP] "Wind Tunnel" [Cybernetic, Wind]
  1. Load more activity
×